ADVERTISEMENT

Posting a picture of yourself.

Originally posted by stevenpatrick:
Originally posted by muskydeceiver:
Originally posted by swagsurfer02:
StevenPatrick, what's wrong with flat billed caps? I wear them and no one says anything to me, except older co workers who pull their pants up past their bellybutton....

Oh I saw. BT.

What's BT?

Black trash.

thatsracist.jpeg
This post was edited on 11/14 9:11 PM by muskydeceiver

LOL it was a joke. I can call laker white trash but I can't call swag black trash? If anything it's the complete opposite of racist.

I interact with people of all races here every day in Seattle. Can you say the same where you reside?

I'm colorblind

Originally posted by wlcsqd:
Originally posted by Hawk Meets World:
Originally posted by JWolf0074:
don't ruin a good thead, sp. Pic or GTFO.
He now has all of our pictures saved on his computer to use against us at a later date, but won't post a picture of himself. Classic troll.

This thread is actually set up for people like him. The ones who love to throw internet punches, but are too self conscious to take any. I just wanted people to quit knocking each other, because we're an ugly bunch.
you ain't ugly HMW..you a handsome specimen
I appreciate that, wilk, but I'm still not gonna touch your penis.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

StevenPatrick, what's wrong with flat billed caps? I wear them and no one says anything to me, except older co workers who pull their pants up past their bellybutton....

Oh I saw. BT.

What's BT?

Black trash.

thatsracist.jpeg

LOL it was a joke. I can call laker white trash but I can't call swag black trash? If anything it's the complete opposite of racist.

I interact with people of all races here every day in Seattle. Can you say the same where you reside?

I'm colorblind

Yet you call me a racist? I suggest you go back to lurking.

Almost forgot stevenpatrick. Cool picture of you and those salmon you were bragging about earlier. You question someone else's picture, proceed to call hit out, tell him you have caught more of a certain kind of fish, then don't post any pictures? I'm gonna have to call BS.

Oh I saw. BT.

What's BT?

Black trash.

thatsracist.jpeg

I'm colorblind

Yet you call me a racist? I suggest you go back to lurking.

How is calling someone black trash the opposite of racist? That doesn't even make sense.

Originally posted by iowalaker:
don't ruin a good thead, sp. Pic or GTFO.
He now has all of our pictures saved on his computer to use against us at a later date, but won't post a picture of himself. Classic troll.

This thread is actually set up for people like him. The ones who love to throw internet punches, but are too self conscious to take any. I just wanted people to quit knocking each other, because we're an ugly bunch.

speak for yourself. I am gorgeous. In a white trashy kind of why I guess.
+1 ;)

Almost forgot stevenpatrick. Cool picture of you and those salmon you were bragging about earlier. You question someone else's picture, proceed to call hit out, tell him you have caught more of a certain kind of fish, then don't post any pictures? I'm gonna have to call BS.

Since your tag here relates to fishing, what's your honest opinion on laker's claim of those 'eyes? Not on my computer so I don't have my fishing pictures handy. But I have caught plenty of cohos, sockeyes, and chinook on the waters of BC, WA and OR. The largest being a 32 pound Chinook I reeled in on the Sixes River in Southern Oregon.

4-1.jpg

Do you have other pics of her? Preferably topless and without you in them?

You kind of look like former hawkeye and ladies man Brandon Wehger

very nice fish but there is no way it is as big as you say it is...fish stories usually dont work when you actually show the fish that you caught...nice fish though

I am telling you, those two fish were caught in back to back drifts, with a lindy rig and leach. One was 27.5, the other 29.5 inches long. My old man caught a 30.5 one year, which weighed about 10.5 pounds. Canadian walleye sometimes do not have the girth walleyes from America have, because of the shorter growing season for them. Maybe that is why you amateurs think these walleye look skinny.

Since your tag here relates to fishing, what's your honest opinion on laker's claim of those 'eyes? Not on my computer so I don't have my fishing pictures handy. But I have caught plenty of cohos, sockeyes, and chinook on the waters of BC, WA and OR. The largest being a 32 pound Chinook I reeled in on the Sixes River in Southern Oregon.

I wouldn't doubt the length at all. They don't appear to carry as much girth as I would expect for those weights, but a picture doesn't always do a fish justice. If they don't weigh that much, I would bet they are darn close.
This post was edited on 11/14 9:44 PM by muskydeceiver

Sticking with the fishing theme:

n1177410284_30403137_6992.jpg

Looks like I may have shared a fishing charter with YS, he appears to be on the left of this one:

DSC00403.jpg

I am telling you, those two fish were caught in back to back drifts, with a lindy rig and leach. One was 27.5, the other 29.5 inches long. My old man caught a 30.5 one year, which weighed about 10.5 pounds. Canadian walleye sometimes do not have the girth walleyes from America have, because of the shorter growing season for them. Maybe that is why you amateurs think these walleye look skinny.

A skinny, light walleye is a skinny, light walleye. Are you indicating that somehow Canadian walleye are most dense, and therefore heavier?

Yeah, I'm the amateur here!
roll.gif

Alright, HROT. A lot of fun has been made at Muert's expense lately (he does have an abnormally sized chin), and Yellow Snow's weight is often the topic of shenanegans. However, I give them both kudos for both having the balls to post pictures of themselves on here. It's so easy to throw stones at someone's looks when your own aren't under the microscope. Who else here can pony up a picture of their 6'4 250 lb microbrew drinkin, super model bangin self?

HROT's self image >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HROT's actual image.

I know I've seen picture of Millah, perk, NoleATL, McLovin, and a bunch of the old timers (we used to have a "HROT yearbook" years ago), but the vast majority of you I'm sure have no room to talk.

Pussies.

I haven't read this thread yet, because I couldn't get passed this first post. There has never been a picture of me posted on here Sir. The ones that Grizz posts of a redhead are a kid we used to go to high school with....not me/time to read this thread.

What I am telling you is, a 29 inch Walleye caught in Canada, will weigh less then a 29 inch Walleye caught out of the mississippi river. Because of the long winters, the walleye have a shorter growing season, and will not get as heavy.

Originally posted by ryan2144:
Originally posted by pink shizzle:
i guess i will join in on teh ghey. and yes i do realize i look like a massive douche bag

4-1.jpg

PIITB?
This post was edited on 11/14 9:52 PM by ryan2144
Which one? And, how the hell did you isolate just that one pic, are you a html expert or something? It took me 4 tries to get rid of all the pics and not have my comments end up in bold text.

Originally posted by NoleATL:
Thorne, where was the charter?

Out of Orange Beach, everyone on the boat catches several Red Snapper and then head back in. It was fun for what it was.

What I am telling you is, a 29 inch Walleye caught in Canada, will weigh less then a 29 inch Walleye caught out of the mississippi river. Because of the long winters, the walleye have a shorter growing season, and will not get as heavy.

LOL exactly. Thanks for proving my point. You just admitted you caught a skinny, light Canadian 'eye.

I love long threads where there are 3-4 different conversations amongst various people going on within the same thread.

LOL exactly. Thanks for proving my point. You just admitted you caught a skinny, light Canadian 'eye.

This had me sort of perplexed as well... I thought he was arguing his Walleye was heavier.

Originally posted by ThorneStockton:
Originally posted by NoleATL:
Thorne, where was the charter?

Out of Orange Beach, everyone on the boat catches several Red Snapper and then head back in. It was fun for what it was.
Yeah, there is one of those in Key West, too. Its a cheap way to get out on the water and do some fishing. On the KW one they even bait your hook and take your catch off the line. Gives you more time for drinking.

every summer i go to kenora for a week long walleye/northern fishing trip so i know what a canadian walleye looks like...like i said, nice fish but i dont think its an ounce over 5 pounds

I know I'm relatively new around here but I thought Torbee = SP.

They are both posting in this thread, it takes alot of work to sign out and sign back in several times.
ohwell.gif

Originally posted by BaronFarva:
every summer i go to kenora for a week long walleye/northern fishing trip so i know what a canadian walleye looks like...like i said, nice fish but i dont think its an ounce over 5 pounds

LOL exactly. My dad caught an 8.5 pound 'eye in northern minnesota this summer and it was a lot larger than laker's supposed 10 pounder.

5 pounds really? Your eyes must be broken.

I never claimed my fish were heavier then normal. If you read it that way, i apologize for not being clear enough. Listen, walleye are roughly the same weight at each length, but canadian walleye will tend to be slightly, and I mean slightly, within a few ounces usually, smaller then an 'eye caught further down south. I have linked a chart, that is fairly accurate. Now if my fish was 7.7 pounds instead of 8, I apologize. I have a hand held scale, it is not digital.

Do not doubt the weight of these fish.

off to bed boys...laker...again, nice fish...i can only dream to catch a minnow as big as yours in canada this summer ;)

Originally posted by AlumniNole:
I know I'm relatively new around here but I thought Torbee = SP.

They are both posting in this thread, it takes alot of work to sign out and sign back in several times.
ohwell.gif
Just have two different tabs open. It is definitely the same person it isn't even hidden well. "They" address each other and post in eachother's threads constantly.

Here's my groomsmen and I. It shows that I consider a ginger (like mclovin) and a mexican amongst my best friends. and yes, I have a twin brother.

2193yuu.jpg
#6guys10chins?

off to bed boys...laker...again, nice fish...i can only dream to catch a minnow as big as yours in canada this summer ;)

You and all of your other handles are dead to me.

5 pounds really? Your eyes must be broken.

I never claimed my fish were heavier then normal. If you read it that way, i apologize for not being clear enough. Listen, walleye are roughly the same weight at each length, but canadian walleye will tend to be slightly, and I mean slightly, within a few ounces usually, smaller then an 'eye caught further down south. I have linked a chart, that is fairly accurate. Now if my fish was 7.7 pounds instead of 8, I apologize. I have a hand held scale, it is not digital.

Is that the website that you used to get your weight estimations? It looks very reputable!
roll.gif

Admittedly I have never caught a walleye larger than roughly 4 pounds, but I have seen plenty in my day and it's laughable that either of those are what you claim for them to be. You already made an azz of yourself in this thread, as well as that bears thread I just read. Honestly, take a break.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT