ADVERTISEMENT

Posting a picture of yourself.

Originally posted by iowalaker:
That would be a 10 pound walleye. 29.5 inches. And I do not fish without a dip in. In fact, I do most things in life with a dip in unfortunately. If you ask SP, it is because I am trying to look like a bad ass.

Chewing is yet another thing you can put on your white trash resume.

And there is no way that that walleye is 10 pounds.

sailorjerry-send it to jwolf0074@hotmail.com and I'll post it

It may take a bit, as I'm studying for a test tomorrow, but it'll get posted.

Originally posted by stevenpatrick:
That would be a 10 pound walleye. 29.5 inches. And I do not fish without a dip in. In fact, I do most things in life with a dip in unfortunately. If you ask SP, it is because I am trying to look like a bad ass.

Chewing is yet another thing you can put on your white trash resume.

And there is no way that that walleye is 10 pounds.

What else makes me white trash? And trust me, it was. Caught it shortly after this one, which was 27.5 inches and above 8 pounds.

29.jpg

Well, the all-white tee doesn't help. At least you took off your flat-brimmed baseball cap for the picture.

And LOL at that one being 8 pounds. Those 'eyes are waaay too skinny to have that much weight on them.

I do not even wear flat brimmed caps. I'm on a fishing trip in Canada, 2 hours from civilization, not trying to make a fashion statement. And I can assure you Steven, I have caught a lot more walleye in my day then you. I know they were at least 8 pounds, because those are the only ones I take pictures of now a days. I mean, the least you could do is make fun of me for things I do, and not just make things up.

Originally posted by swagsurfer02:
Hawks444, i need to lose about 25 lbs and then i would feel pretty good. I'm a legit 6'2.5 240 lbs

Wasn't ripping at you at all. You and JW took me by suprise because you're big dudes.

I do not even wear flat brimmed caps. I'm on a fishing trip in Canada, 2 hours from civilization, not trying to make a fashion statement. And I can assure you Steven, I have caught a lot more walleye in my day then you. I know they were at least 8 pounds, because those are the only ones I take pictures of now a days. I mean, the least you could do is make fun of me for things I do, and not just make things up.

I have no doubt you have caught more 'eyes than me. And I have caught more salmon than you. But unless you have a picture of either of those fish on a scale, I call BS

Originally posted by JWolf0074:
don't ruin a good thead, sp. Pic or GTFO.
He now has all of our pictures saved on his computer to use against us at a later date, but won't post a picture of himself. Classic troll.

This thread is actually set up for people like him. The ones who love to throw internet punches, but are too self conscious to take any. I just wanted people to quit knocking each other, because we're an ugly bunch.

Originally posted by Hawk Meets World:
He now has all of our pictures saved on his computer to use against us at a later date, but won't post a picture of himself. Classic troll.

This thread is actually set up for people like him. The ones who love to throw internet punches, but are too self conscious to take any. I just wanted people to quit knocking each other, because we're an ugly bunch.

speak for yourself. I am gorgeous. In a white trashy kind of why I guess.

you ain't ugly HMW..you a handsome specimen

I'm pretty you ignorant bastard!!

Originally posted by Hawkeyes444:
Hawks444, i need to lose about 25 lbs and then i would feel pretty good. I'm a legit 6'2.5 240 lbs

Wasn't ripping at you at all. You and JW took me by suprise because you're big dudes.

Funny cause Wolf and I went to the same high school, i was just a few grades older than him. But he played football with one of my younger brothers..

Originally posted by perk1729:
Perk, show yourself!!
Here's one to show you that I love the negro. I'm the honky in the front

n1267480499_30362728_3273147.jpg

'effing right Perk! My girl wanted to see what you looked like most of all.....ha

Calling laker out for being a bold-faced liar is a troll? You've pretty much called every one of my posts a troll post, but seriously? Stretch.

StevenPatrick, what's wrong with flat billed caps? I wear them and no one says anything to me, except older co workers who pull their pants up past their bellybutton....

StevenPatrick, what's wrong with flat billed caps? I wear them and no one says anything to me, except older co workers who pull their pants up past their bellybutton....

Oh I saw. BT.

Calling laker out for being a bold-faced liar is a troll? You've pretty much called every one of my posts a troll post, but seriously? Stretch.

Why would I lie about how big of a fish I am posting a picture of? You can tell pretty close to how long they are, by comparing them to my arm. a 29.5 inch walleye will be right around ten pounds, depending on the season, and if they are full of eggs. These are not obviously, which is why an amateur angler like yourself probably does not realize.

Here's my groomsmen and I. It shows that I consider a ginger (like mclovin) and a mexican amongst my best friends. and yes, I have a twin brother.

2193yuu.jpg

Oh I saw. BT.

What's BT?

Here's my groomsmen and I. It shows that I consider a ginger (like mclovin) and a mexican amongst my best friends. and yes, I have a twin brother.

2193yuu.jpg

Are you from Ventura and does ur twin like to drink and drive?
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by NorthernHawkeye:
You all need to be punched in the face for this entire thread.

Just because some of us do not come on here to make enemies all day long, and are not afraid to show people who we really are, does not mean we should be punched in the face.
+1

Were you with guest services? He was my roommate at Iowa but we've been friends since 5th grade. He folks still live a block from mine. Small world.

Originally posted by bchawkfan:

2193yuu.jpg
Are you from Ventura and does ur twin like to drink and drive?

Posted from wireless.rivals.com

No everybody in this pic grew up in Sioux City/Sgt. Bluff. What was odd was I didn't even meet the Sgt. Bluff guys until I got to Iowa.

Originally posted by PhxHawk5.0:
Swag, are you from the Alden/Iowa Falls area? I recognize one guy in your photo.

I'm not but one of the guys in the picture is from Alden, he was my roommate in college and played receiver with me. Great guy, that was at another one of our old roommates wedding last spring.

Oh I saw. BT.

What's BT?

Black trash.

thatsracist.jpeg
This post was edited on 11/14 9:11 PM by muskydeceiver

Oh I saw. BT.

What's BT?

Black trash.

Lol, oh well. I can assure you i have all of my teeth and do not live in a trailer. How should i dress, btw?

Originally posted by muskydeceiver:

Oh I saw. BT.

What's BT?

Black trash.

thatsracist.jpeg
This post was edited on 11/14 9:11 PM by muskydeceiver

LOL it was a joke. I can call laker white trash but I can't call swag black trash? If anything it's the complete opposite of racist.

I interact with people of all races here every day in Seattle. Can you say the same where you reside?

Originally posted by hawks_8:
they call me the space cowboy...

232.jpg

I call you the gansta of love..... but some call you maurice
This post was edited on 11/14 9:15 PM by swagsurfer02

ADVERTISEMENT