ADVERTISEMENT

Postponing season

So I guess covid saves lives according to you?
No. my guess the overall death rate is down because of less people on the road. The point is that for all of the fear and irrational behavior, it's very unlikely Covid kills most people under 70. Hey driving kills a lot of people, we should ban driving forever. It's too dangerous. Let's all stay home forever. It's too dangerous to do anything.

Benjamin Franklin once said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Reactions: pmtdc
No. my guess the overall death rate is down because of less people on the road. The point is that for all of the fear and irrational behavior, it's very unlikely Covid kills most people under 70. Hey driving kills a lot of people, we should ban driving forever. It's too dangerous. Let's all stay home forever. It's too dangerous to do anything.

Benjamin Franklin once said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
What does one give up by wearing a mask?

Reactions: littlez and LinusPF
I'd guess you'd have to follow their guidelines not killerkims. Doesn't really matter when you can't trust any numbers from her posse.
There it is . All I need to know about you. Its political.

Done with you. Enjoy living your life in fear. I will enjoy my life.

Goodbye!

There it is . All I need to know about you. Its political.

Done with you. Enjoy living your life in fear. I will enjoy my life.

Goodbye!
Oh so we listen to them to open but not their guidelines on staying open? And Im getting political? Lmfao

I have been a physician for 25 years. How long have you been at your position?

So was the physician at Penn State that claimed (lied) that 30 percent of all Big Ten athletes had a life threatening heart condition from covid. Remember that gem?

Wait a minute.....was that you?

I'm talking about locking down, keeping kids home, shutting down business. All the stuff we've done this year.
When you look at places like italy and nyc earlier, I don't think there was anything wrong with shut downs. Clearly many we're overdone, but nothing wrong with using caution. Hell if Americans were more cautious we'd probably have Hawkeye football this weekend! Oh well.

Does anyone think the Big 10 won't be a trainwreck when they start playing games? At least they won't be losing to Citadel or Illinois State. Maybe that will hide the rough play a bit.

You Knucklehead. You post a B.S. Tweet with fake numbers and then double-down with this garbage? At least go to the OT board where you'll fit right in.

I am not anti mask. I will wear them for employment for other reasons then Covid-19 . I have not been able to find any scientific study or research that proves masks work when it comes to viruses. For example if they are so effective why have we not been using them on really bad flu seasons. Hong Kong has the most strict mask mandate in the world. Why is the virus spreading there like anywhere else in the world. Nothing should be forced on people in a public setting if there is no strong evidence that it works.

So was the physician at Penn State that claimed (lied) that 30 percent of all Big Ten athletes had a life threatening heart condition from covid. Remember that gem?

Wait a minute.....was that you?
HAHA-nope. I actually utilize common sense and factual evidence in my treatments

Uhhhh, how do you not enjoy OU and LSU losing??? I watched college football all day Saturday and had a blast. Betting on teams plus money on the ML has been fun this year as well. Idk I don’t need to see the same 6 teams in the playoff every year.
Mississippi State is a SEC team I can get behind, Mike Leech is the best.

I am not anti mask. I will wear them for employment for other reasons then Covid-19 . I have not been able to find any scientific study or research that proves masks work when it comes to viruses. For example if they are so effective why have we not been using them on really bad flu seasons. Hong Kong has the most strict mask mandate in the world. Why is the virus spreading there like anywhere else in the world. Nothing should be forced on people in a public setting if there is no strong evidence that it works.
Where are you getting your hong kong numbers?

As for the flu, is it just a coincidence they had the most minor flu season in years down south?

Uhhhh, how do you not enjoy OU and LSU losing??? I watched college football all day Saturday and had a blast. Betting on teams plus money on the ML has been fun this year as well. Idk I don’t need to see the same 6 teams in the playoff every year.
Mississippi State is a SEC team I can get behind, Mike Leech is the best.
MSU? Barf....

When you look at places like italy and nyc earlier, I don't think there was anything wrong with shut downs. Clearly many we're overdone, but nothing wrong with using caution. Hell if Americans were more cautious we'd probably have Hawkeye football this weekend! Oh well.
I agree, in the beginning, we needed to be cautious to understand what we were dealing with. Now we have the numbers, we know who is at risk, we better understand how to treat it. So we should move forward. I'm not saying pack the stadium with fans, but more speaking to the crowd that wants to continue lockdowns and shut down sports.

Reactions: hawkcub
(Hawk this is not directed to you at all. ) This is directed to the posters that are downright venomous.

The mask debate. There is so much documentation that most of the masks (cloth) that people wear do absolutely zero to help either the wearer or the wearee. The N95 masks help SOME which an extremely small percentage of people utilize. I work in healthcare and in a hospital and the whole medical staff discuss this frequently and to a person agree with this after reviewing data.

This goes contrary to the narrative that is out there. I certainly understand where the people that are anti maskers are coming from. Sure wish other people would give it a break, it’s possible that you have incorrect information which has lead to incorrect conclusions which has led to unwarranted animosity toward the people that don’t agree with your beliefs. It is quite rare that I see them attacking people wearing masks.
Do you and your co-workers wear masks?

The OP needs to write a letter to it’s congressman and stop cluttering up the board with it’s agenda driven sour grapes.

Season is on baby ....GO HAWKS!!!
The op is asking if the b1g might end up benefitting from a late start how is that political?
Gtfo with your nonsense.
I guess you'd like to see b1g teams out there unprepared and losing games they shouldn't be, like many others have already .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT