ADVERTISEMENT

Prayer line.

My dad was/is a minister. I think he was doing it wrong because we never got jack squat.

I'm going to kick his ass.
No, he was most likely doing it right. I'm fairly sure that Jesus wasn't wandering around Galilee saying preach my word and get rich.

That said, I'm still waiting for my $39 Miracle Water from the Peter Popoff Ministries.

Maybe he's a generous tipper.
hqdefault.jpg

2020 Bob Sanders would probably break you in half.
2002 Bob Sanders in that scenario would cause the person to disintegrate, which would be nice in this scenario as then I wouldn't have ears and wouldn't have to listen to any "man of God" on a hotline.

Thought this was relevant. Not as much about the coronavirus donation total (which is absolutely depressing and infuriating, if true), but more bc the wealth of some of these people.

I understand the VAST majority of religious leaders arent wealth grabbers like these assholes, and that most christians probably find these people disgusting, but just look at how much they are worth. This is just insane. People like this are the literal scum of the earth.

Reactions: Fitzhawk
Thought this was relevant. Not as much about the coronavirus donation total (which is absolutely depressing and infuriating, if true), but more bc the wealth of some of these people.

I understand the VAST majority of religious leaders arent wealth grabbers like these assholes, and that most christians probably find these people disgusting, but just look at how much they are worth. This is just insane. People like this are the literal scum of the earth.
But.... just think of all the thoughts and prayers they have sent to covid folks?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT