Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Biden; Trump is a felon and a grifter

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Biden; Trump wasn't even coherent

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Biden; He did really well discussing the issues that face our country

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
I think the GOP's strategy here is to have Trump interrupt, degrade, and just overall act like a clown in the hopes that it flusters President Biden enough that he begins to stutter and sound incoherent. I think we've seen enough Trump debates that he doesn't actually talk about policy. He just tries to bully his opponents.

Happy Youtube GIF by Guava Juice

Reactions: goldmom
It is game on when they start comparing diaper sizes. That is when Biden throws his sunglasses at trump and trump does his little jig dance. Out of no where he starts firing off paper towel rolls at Biden. Biden stands there and doesn't flinch.

Thursday, Thursday, Thursday!!! Your main event. The Joke vs. the Stroke.

How do you think the debate later tonight went?
Democrats: "Trump's debate performance was terrible, full of interruptions and lacking substance. Biden is the clear choice for a composed and intelligent leader."

Republicans: "Biden's debate performance was weak and unconvincing. Trump is the clear choice for a strong and assertive leader."

IMO, the reactions will follow the partisan norm, with Democrats praising Biden's performance and criticizing Trump's, while Republicans will support Trump's performance and criticize Biden's. Each side will likely dismiss the opposing viewpoint. It is what it is.

Democrats: "Trump's debate performance was terrible, full of interruptions and lacking substance. Biden is the clear choice for a composed and intelligent leader."

Republicans: "Biden's debate performance was weak and unconvincing. Trump is the clear choice for a strong and assertive leader."

IMO, the reactions will follow the partisan norm, with Democrats praising Biden's performance and criticizing Trump's, while Republicans will support Trump's performance and criticize Biden's. Each side will likely dismiss the opposing viewpoint. It is what it is.
I think the Fever game will get better ratings / more viewers than the debate ;)

Thanks, Lute.

Thanks, Lute.
If that's the case:

The Democrats will say, Trump's debate
performance was terrible, full of interruptions
and lacking substance. Biden is the clear
choice for a composed and intelligent
leader.

The Republicans will say, Biden's debate
performance was weak and unconvincing.
Trump is the clear choice for a strong and
assertive leader.

The reactions will follow the partisan norm.

:cool:

Last edited:
I have a baseball game tonight, but I may be watching this on my phone. You want to know who loses in this debate? The people in this country.
Amen and Amen again.
But so many of us have been distracted that we don’t know or realize America is the loser.

Reactions: TennNole17
Voters need to wait for the debate...
The only way a voter might need this debate to decide how they are going to vote is if they just turned 18 and did not pay attention to how Trump conducted himself personally and in his role as president when they were tweens and early teens.

I have the popcorn ready :)
Not sure I can watch. It will be like watching Michael Scott vs Michael Scott.

Third-person embarrassment, also known as vicarious embarrassment or second-hand embarrassment, refers to the feeling of embarrassment or discomfort experienced on behalf of someone else who is going through an awkward or humiliating situation. It occurs when witnessing someone else's actions, speech, or behavior that is socially awkward, inappropriate, or cringeworthy, causing observers to feel embarrassed for them even though they are not directly involved in the situation. This phenomenon often arises from empathy and the ability to imagine oneself in the embarrassing situation of another person.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
I can tell you how most posters are going to vote already. They could watch with the sound off and pick their winner
I won't watch.

I will read the post-debate analysis from multiple sources of varying political leaning and draw my conclusions from that.

There is usally a general consensus, despite partisan leanings of outlets, usually.

I will probably watch.

wow, last time Trump interrupted Biden 140 times..... over or under for tonight?

Last edited:
I don't really want to watch this shit show but my wife seems to want to watch. So I may be watching after all.

Or maybe I'll just go to sleep.

Afterwards everyone is just going to claim their guy clearly won.

I don't think they should even be called a debate. It is essentially two geriatrics arguing on the forums for the most likes, but one of them gets to be the next POTUS.

I find it too dystopian to watch.

Reactions: torbee
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT