ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction, Josh Gattis….

Unless Brian just wants to stick around the local geography - my guess is that his football ambitions would drive him to take a job elsewhere before taking a demotion.
BF isn’t going anywhere, he knows he is getting the HC job when dad quits.

I assume she did too, but do you really want a coach with that type of behavior and decision making who also sucks at is job on staff? Again hard pass.
1045225134.jpg.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: InsaneHawk
In an interview I heard, he wasn’t keen on recruiting.

And yes, I would trust he know as much, if not more on the Xs & Os as the current OL coach.
He has young kids. Just got done with a job that consumed hours upon hours away from family. I think he wants time with his family now.

I’ve heard through kind of legit sources (but you never know) that Brian, OL, WR coaches are all gone. My guess is Kirk uses his college and NFL connections to get Brian placed. I still think Brian is a good position coach, just not an offense coordinator.

I don’t get where this “BF as co OC/running game coord, JB as co OC passing game coord” is coming from. Seen it multiple times on this board and it seems like something someone pulled out of their ass and now others are running with it.

Not a bad outcome, although someone has to call the plays.

ADVERTISEMENT