ADVERTISEMENT

Premier League

B1GDeal

HR Heisman
Jan 21, 2005
I'll be in London next fall. While there it would be cool to take in an EPL match. I've looked a little and it appears the system over there to get tickets through the clubs requires a membership and then you still aren't likely to get tickets to a game unless you've been a member for many years. So, has anyone been to an EPL game in the past 4-5 years and is it difficult to buy a couple of tickets to a game? I'd prefer to see Arsenal, Spurs, and Chelsea, but open to Brentford, Fulham, or more in the area.

We went to two Liverpool games at Anfield in 2019.

Your best bet is to book the tix through a U.S.-based travel agent.
Travel Agent, huh? Would have never thought to try that. I don't have the exact dates yet for next Sept, but once I do I'd like to see a game for one of the area clubs. Seems like it would be a fun few hours.

Travel Agent, huh? Would have never thought to try that. I don't have the exact dates yet for next Sept, but once I do I'd like to see a game for one of the area clubs. Seems like it would be a fun few hours.
We actually booked our flights, hotel and tickets through the agent --- not a terrible price either, and we somehow got upgraded to right next to the player family box on the club level for the game against Wolves!

We sat next to Roberto Fermino's mom, who was super sweet.

The most hilarious thing is despite him being a multi-millionaire Premier League athlete, she acted exactly like every single soccer mom I've ever been around, yelling "C'mon Bobby! Go Bobby! That's my Bobby!" whenever he got the ball.

We actually booked our flights, hotel and tickets through the agent --- not a terrible price either, and we somehow got upgraded to right next to the player family box on the club level for the game against Wolves!

We sat next to Roberto Fermino's mom, who was super sweet.

The most hilarious thing is despite him being a multi-millionaire Premier League athlete, she acted exactly like every single soccer mom I've ever been around, yelling "C'mon Bobby! Go Bobby! That's my Bobby!" whenever he got the ball.
Anfield is on my bucket list.

Anfield is on my bucket list.
It's a sight to behold.

Anf1.jpg

ANf-2.jpg

Anf-3.jpg

I'll be in London next fall. While there it would be cool to take in an EPL match. I've looked a little and it appears the system over there to get tickets through the clubs requires a membership and then you still aren't likely to get tickets to a game unless you've been a member for many years. So, has anyone been to an EPL game in the past 4-5 years and is it difficult to buy a couple of tickets to a game? I'd prefer to see Arsenal, Spurs, and Chelsea, but open to Brentford, Fulham, or more in the area.
I’ve never heard of anyone having a hard time getting in to Fulham. Plus, you’d be walking back in time, into the oldest and most beautiful EPL stadium in Craven Cottage:
644aaa10-5726-11ea-b2db-f906bf05761d.jpg

I want to go to Dortmund and be in the Yellow Wall. I could wear my Hawkeye gear and fit right in.

5096.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT