ADVERTISEMENT

Premium Bowl Ticket Options?

Jul 20, 2015
Anyone know what is the best way to get bowl tickets for Alumni? Should the Hawks make the Rose bowl / playoff / Fiesta Is there like a pre-sale available to Alumni or something? Grabbed the Orange Bowl as a student back a couple years ago, not sure how it works post-grad.

Thanks,

If you belong to alumni association, You should get a notice for bowl tour packages. This is sent even before the specific bowl is announced. Same for season ticket holders who will be allowed to purchase tickets based upon their level of contribution. We always bought the two separately to get the best seats.

Just a suggestion but if you are going to spend the money to go to a bowl game "DO NOT" order your tickets thru UI.I made that mistake and will never do it again.I have used ticket brokers(my favorite is Primoseats.com)and stubhub for tickets do you pay more sure but when you look at the overall trip cost I will take the good seats any day.

Reactions: NI hawk
Thanks. Yeah, I'm alumni association, but this is my first year. Not interested in a "package". Makes sense to go secondary market though. My UI issued tickets for Orange Bowl were endzone. Would never pay to go and sit endzone again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT