ADVERTISEMENT

Preparing for a humiliating loss.....

If Trump did drop a deuce it would be a tremendous deuce. The very best ever. A very powerful deuce.
I mean he is on record saying he has to flush the toilet 6 to 8 times, so......

20130428-221140.jpg

There's your link.
Wow. It takes a special breed of b1tch to make up something as a qoute from another. Congrats man you are absolutely shit.

Perfect fvcking Dem response. I accuse you of shit, get called on it, don't have proof, so i make something up. I can disagree with people all day long but to make up another man's words as a qpute is the lowest of low. Should we ever meet prepare to have my balls accross your face.

Who will be in the crowd that Team Trump invites to rile Biden? Tara Reade? Cornpop's sibling? Someone to remind him of Beau or his first wife?

And do the Democrats play the same game? E Jean Correll? Mary Trump? Stormy? Lev Parnas? Vinkman?

Haha! Stormy in the front row giving Trump the "little pee pee" signal with her fingers would be epic!

depositphotos_3481217-stock-photo-womans-hand-gesturing-a-small.jpg

Reactions: lucas80
The way to handle him is to ignore him. If I was advising Biden, I’d instruct him to not even say his name, not look at him, not address him directly at all. Refer to him as “the current president” the way Woody Hayes called Michigan “That Team Up North.”

Trump is like a toddler - the best way to negate his tantrum-energy is to ignore it and starve it of energy.

Stay on point, calm, reasonable and presidential while the Current POTUS loses his shit like the emotionally fragile child he is.
Will joe bow?

Refer to him as “the current president” the way Woody Hayes called Michigan “That Team Up North.”
Put that into Joe’s teleprompter and there won’t be anything to worry about. Just make sure you use proper punctuation.

mf2Tzz5oSXaKLtVW8obzCmBRk-DBYq1vk5d5iQSMm5WrrpHiNtsOgUFb9DBsvYFH7fIOe6b438aevSE8oHAooJdB72sEnSIovwT1SI5ElJOlhTr846MRoCzFKrhnI51XY38DBAO1UdvX-A

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT