ADVERTISEMENT

Presented without comment

I popped onto a dark corner on the internet to see how the far right was reacting to the pick of JD Vance, and it's pretty vile. There are so many weird bedfellows and enemy opportunities in this great political landscape.

dennis-green-theyare-whoe-we-thought-they-were.gif

Oh god, don't let @GOHOX69 see this or he may drown in his own tears!
I was actually laughing. How dare that brown woman be part of the MAGAT empire? And look at his half brown kids. Ewwwww.

You got total veggie Vivek whose middle name is a Hindu god. You got Vance's son whose name is Vivek. Sounds like Bombay Express to me.

Ick. Bhopal, am I rite?

You MAGATS can't even get your racism right. The Fuhrer would be so freaking disappointed.

I was actually laughing. How dare that brown woman be part of the MAGAT empire? And look at his half brown kids. Ewwwww.

You got total veggie Vivek whose middle name is a Hindu god. You got Vance's son whose name is Vivek. Sounds like Bombay Express to me.

Ick. Bhopal, am I rite?

You MAGATS can't even get your racism right. The Fuhrer would be so freaking disappointed.
Well......[they] do say Marines will **** about anything!

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
Nick Fuentes openly hates on Trump daily. He is not maga at all lmfao this post is dripping with desperation.

I’m sure Nick is a Biden supporter and bonified liberal.
I don't mean this as an insult, I'd imagine he's pretty close to where you claim to be in the sense that he hates trump amd thinks hes a traitor but also think biden is a drooling moron. I'm certainly not applying any of the other stupid and hateful shit he says or does on you. He will probably write in Kanye or something stupid when he votes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT