ADVERTISEMENT

President Biden’s approval rises sharply ahead of midterms: AP-NORC poll

I think both are going to be close.

Senate should be solid for the D's but it won't be....

Wouldn't be surprised with a 50/50 Senate...and a bare Majority for R's in the house....maybe flip 10 seats?

Polling has been broke for a while now so who knows...
If you think it is broke then just goes by historical trends for mid terms. House usually flips and the senate will be close haha. No matter what, nothing will get done in those 2 years because the republicans will more than likely control the house.

Reactions: globalhawk
If you think it is broke then just goes by historical trends for mid terms. House usually flips and the senate will be close haha. No matter what, nothing will get done in those 2 years because the republicans will more than likely control the house.
Investigations will certainly get done.

How long before we get another Hunter Biden laptop story?

Hillary and Emails has seem to run out of steam.
Does it bother you that the media buried that story and people actually believed it was Russia interfering with the election?
I've always tried to stay in the middle and vote for who made the most sense in any election. I don't want Trump or Biden in office, but the fact that the main stream media decided to get together to create the "Trusted News Source" organization really makes me want to vote in the opposite direction as them.

Does it bother you that the media buried that story and people actually believed it was Russia interfering with the election?
I've always tried to stay in the middle and vote for who made the most sense in any election. I don't want Trump or Biden in office, but the fact that the main stream media decided to get together to create the "Trusted News Source" organization really makes me want to vote in the opposite direction as them.
Hunter Biden's laptop didn't bother me as much as the Jan. 6 conspiracies and insurrection brigade. Or someone storing government secrets in a pool closet and/or personal office. Kinda have to weigh the bad things and which is worse.

Hunter Biden's laptop didn't bother me as much as the Jan. 6 conspiracies and insurrection brigade. Or someone storing government secrets in a pool closet and/or personal office. Kinda have to weigh the bad things and which is worse.
If you connect the dots, they're not unrelated events, and one sort of triggered the others.

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
The whole Jan 6th thing was terrible. Anyone who had any part in that should be convicted, including Donald Trump.
The whole "But Trump"! argument the Left lives on doesn't work for me. I just want a decent President. Right now we have a totally incompetent one. It's hard to believe the low level of choices we have to vote for in recent elections. This country has gotten too extreme on both sides, and there is so much misinformation out there. We need to learn to think for ourselves again.

The whole Jan 6th thing was terrible. Anyone who had any part in that should be convicted, including Donald Trump.
The whole "But Trump"! argument the Left lives on doesn't work for me. I just want a decent President. Right now we have a totally incompetent one. It's hard to believe the low level of choices we have to vote for in recent elections. This country has gotten too extreme on both sides, and there is so much misinformation out there. We need to learn to think for ourselves again.
Well since it's a binary choice. I go with the best of the worst options. What u end up if u don't take the best of the worse is guys who just want to break everything. Personally would love if we went with more of the British system. Coalition governments. New elections triggered by no confidence votes. And districts drawn by computer programs at state and federal level. But I'm not in charge.

Legislatively, Biden is the most successful president that we have had since FDR. Anyone who thinks he is incompetent simply isn't paying attention.

I hate to break it to you, but if you want decent, you don't want trump, or do you? Biden is decent and he's done a heck of a lot more that tru ever did, unless you count the $2 trillion in tax breaks he got passed for the wealthy, and of course the most stupid judge in history, Judge Cannon.

Reactions: nelly02
Nope sure can't. I mean I can but you're probably not receptive to it, and if you are, you're probably not smart enough to understand it.

All you needed to do is stop with your first three words, but we all knew that. You shouldn't be telling anyone else that they are not smart enough to understand it, when you obviously are not smart enough to connect your dots that you claimed.

I will never understand guys like this. "I'm in the middle and agree everything Trump did was abhorrent but what about Hunters laptop?!" Yeah sure you are in the middle. The cheeto dust you have on your chin suggests otherwise
There's a lot to Hunter's laptop that would be damning if its true...the sad part is we aren't allowed to know exactly what's true...for a good while they KNEW the laptop was real and even that fact was suppressed. Now do we have damning emails? 10% for the big guy? Was the then-VP for sale? Was he selling access? Is any of it real? I don't know, but its gonna be tough to believe there's nothing there when we've already been lied to about it.

There's a lot to Hunter's laptop that would be damning if its true...the sad part is we aren't allowed to know exactly what's true...for a good while they KNEW the laptop was real and even that fact was suppressed. Now do we have damning emails? 10% for the big guy? Was the then-VP for sale? Was he selling access? Is any of it real? I don't know, but its gonna be tough to believe there's nothing there when we've already been lied to about it.
Now I remember why I have you on ignore. You cray cray.

Now I remember why I have you on ignore. You cray cray.
Another thing that blows my mind. Goes on and on about hunters laptop and how it somehow makes Joe completely unfit for office. Yet will defend to the death the fat orange guy when all his uncountable actions are right out there in the open for everyone to see. And watch he is going to follow this up by saying "I don't defend Trump" sure you don't. Again just like your buddy the cheeto dust on your chin says otherwise.

Reactions: torbee
Another thing that blows my mind. Goes on and on about hunters laptop and how it somehow makes Joe completely unfit for office. Yet will defend to the death the fat orange guy when all his uncountable actions are right out there in the open for everyone to see. And watch he is going to follow this up by saying "I don't defend Trump" sure you don't. Again just like your buddy the cheeto dust on your chin says otherwise.
you seem to have some weird infatuation with cheeto dust and chins... might you be projecting some insecurity? got a little penis breath going...

Legislatively, Biden is the most successful president that we have had since FDR. Anyone who thinks he is incompetent simply isn't paying attention.
he's incontinent.. sure he's got speech issues too and he doesn't know how to read a teleprompter, and he keeps telling the same bad joke while saying "its not a joke" he's competent for what the left asks of him.

I will never understand guys like this. "I'm in the middle and agree everything Trump did was abhorrent but what about Hunters laptop?!" Yeah sure you are in the middle. The cheeto dust you have on your chin suggests otherwise
I don’t understand why people feel you have to be either pro Biden or pro Trump. Quite frankly, they are both a joke. I know plenty of people in other countries that can’t believe we actually elected either of them. I personally, haven’t voted for either.

38%

WASHINGTON (AP) — Approval of President Joe Biden has dipped slightly since a month ago, nearing the lowest point of his presidency as his administration tries to project a sense of stability while confronting a pair of bank failures and inflation that remains stubbornly high.

That’s according to a new poll by The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research, which shows there have been modest fluctuations in support for Biden over the past several months. The president notched an approval rating of 38% in the new poll, after 45% said they approved in February and 41% in January. His ratings hit their lowest point of his presidency last July, at 36%, as the full weight of rising gasoline, food and other costs began to hit U.S. households.

In recent months, approval of Biden had been hovering above 40%.

Interviews with poll respondents suggest the public has mixed feelings about Biden, who is expected to announce a reelection bid by this summer. When it comes to the president, people generally do not swing between the extremes of absolute loyalty and aggressive loathing that have been a feature of this era’s divided politics.

ADVERTISEMENT