ADVERTISEMENT

President Biden sits down with CBS Sunday Morning to discuss why he ran in 2020 and why he withdrew in 2024

I'll save everyone time. He ran in 2020 because he wanted to and Obama stacked the DNC in his favor.
He wanted to run again this year(2024) but Obama, Pelosi and others told him to stand down or he'd be taken out to pasture.

Anything about stepping down for "democracy" or "letting the next generation lead" is complete and total bullshit.

I'll save everyone time. He ran in 2020 because he wanted to and Obama stacked the DNC in his favor.
He wanted to run again this year(2024) but Obama, Pelosi and others told him to stand down or he'd be taken out to pasture.

Anything about stepping down for "democracy" or "letting the next generation lead" is complete and total bullshit.
Nailed it.

"a number of my Democratic colleagues in the House and Senate thought that I was gonna hurt them in the races, so I shoe horned a lady no body wanted or voted for into a position"

"Democracy"

Reactions: goldmom
"a number of my Democratic colleagues in the House and Senate thought that I was gonna hurt them in the races, so I shoe horned a lady no body wanted or voted for into a position"

"Democracy"
And her opponent is such a dumbass he won’t or can’t listen to his campaign team and adjust his own narrative.
He’s an idiot just like her but in a different way.
And we have only ourselves to blame.

You know, I honestly don’t care about Joe Biden anymore.
Jim Carrey What GIF

• Haha
Reactions: tarheelbybirth

I'll save everyone time, you're full of shit.

Sorry if you didn’t get my meaning
He’s no longer on the ballot. Donezo. Move along.
Yesterday’s news.
If you don’t understand I don’t care.
That's usually the deal with you, where you don't think people are as bright or clever as you.

And her opponent is such a dumbass he won’t or can’t listen to his campaign team and adjust his own narrative.
He’s an idiot just like her but in a different way.
And we have only ourselves to blame.
Why do you constantly call people FAR MORE INTELLIGENT than you idiots? Again, no self awareness at how ridiculous that sounds. You don’t accomplish what she has being stupid. WTH?

Better than saying someone's a dumb ****.
Haven't called anyone dumb in this thread. Also are you not aware OP's past history of calling posters Taliban, Terrorist, Traitor, and pathetic simply for not thinking exactly the same as him?

I bought a new shop-vac today if your vagina is that sandy

Haven't called anyone dumb in this thread. Also are you not aware OP's past history of calling posters Taliban, Terrorist, Traitor, and pathetic simply for not thinking exactly the same as him?

Posters? No. MAGA and what it accurately is as a movement, yes. Quit while behind, again.

Reactions: Kelsers

No, I 🤣 instead of calling someone a dumb ****. And my vagina is all lubed up, are you ready?😉

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT