ADVERTISEMENT

President biff leaves out "Under God" from pledge

President Dwight Eisenhower had the humility, the gravitas
and the leadership to serve our nation for 8 years. He needs
to be remembered for his efforts to make America a better
place to live. You cannot say that about every President.

If Michelle Obama stood next to Barack and kept her mouth shut Fox News would be apoplectic.

FWIW going back to middle school I also left out the "under god" part. Besides being antiestablishment since almost the beginning, I thought a country with a separation of church and state thingy shouldn't have a god thingy in its pledge nor in its anthem.

I been critical thinking going back like lots of years, bruhs.

Reactions: bladel
The phrase, "under God" was not added to the pledge until 1954. Maybe Trump is using an old copy.

Checks out.
Students_pledging_allegiance_to_the_American_flag_with_the_Bellamy_salute.jpg

If Michelle Obama stood next to Barack and kept her mouth shut Fox News would be apoplectic.

FWIW going back to middle school I also left out the "under god" part. Besides being antiestablishment since almost the beginning, I thought a country with a separation of church and state thingy shouldn't have a god thingy in its pledge nor in its anthem.

Being openly anti-establishment is a sucker's game. Cut your hair, beat the squares on the sly.

Well they are black. So....

I hate Trump as much as any logical person, but I don't see this one. It looks to me like his jaw moves when the words "under God" are recited. If you try it at home, you can say "under God" pretty easily without moving your jaw/lips much.

Now everything else about Trump I hate, but I can't bag on him for this one.

I hate Trump as much as any logical person, but I don't see this one. It looks to me like his jaw moves when the words "under God" are recited. If you try it at home, you can say "under God" pretty easily without moving your jaw/lips much.

Now everything else about Trump I hate, but I can't bag on him for this one.

Yeah, this is a non-issue, unless he’s having a mini-stroke during the under God part.

ADVERTISEMENT