ADVERTISEMENT

President Joe Biden will visit Iowa today.

lucas80

HR King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
Biden will visit a bio-fuel facility in Menlo, where he will announce a major move to boost use of ethanol over the Summer months. This move should lower prices at the pump, and is a boost to Iowa’s farmers. It will be nice to see multiple Republican leaders like Kim Reynolds, Chuck Grassley, and Joni Ernst standing with our president at this event.
https://www.kcrg.com/2022/04/12/iowa-rejected-biden-president-back-sell-rural-plan/

2def3e325f775e875057ea8269b77997.jpg

Reactions: HawkFan1298
Bought a new Class B (van) motorhome on a Mercedes Sprinter chassis last fall. “Do not use Diesel at more than 5% bio”. As best as I can tell, after extensive searching, such diesel not available in Iowa.

Thanks a lot, Kim and others, for F’ing up the market.

• Haha
Reactions: Hondo_11
From the Des Moines Register, which mentioned "today Biden is deeply unpopular among Iowans." It is almost impossible to be as despised as Joe is. There is no way he can be a candidate in 2024.

Is Joe Biden popular in Iowa?​

Iowa has never been kind to Biden. Biden was a distant fourth in the 2020 Democratic Iowa caucus, which he called a "gut punch." He later lost the state to President Donald Trump.

More:Nearly 60% of Iowans disapprove of President Joe Biden's job performance

And in recent polling, his popularity has slid. Just 35% of Iowa adults approve of Biden’s performance, with 59% disapproving and 6% unsure, according to the March 2022 Des Moines Register/Mediacom Iowa Poll.

From the Des Moines Register, which mentioned "today Biden is deeply unpopular among Iowans." It is almost impossible to be as despised as Joe is. There is no way he can be a candidate in 2024.

Is Joe Biden popular in Iowa?​

Iowa has never been kind to Biden. Biden was a distant fourth in the 2020 Democratic Iowa caucus, which he called a "gut punch." He later lost the state to President Donald Trump.

More:Nearly 60% of Iowans disapprove of President Joe Biden's job performance

And in recent polling, his popularity has slid. Just 35% of Iowa adults approve of Biden’s performance, with 59% disapproving and 6% unsure, according to the March 2022 Des Moines Register/Mediacom Iowa Poll.

Biden only had 2 or 3 people at our Caucus site (all of whom were over the age of 75). Bernie and Pete both had 30+. I still voted for Joe in the general election. Why? Because Trump is a shit stain on the history of our democracy.

Biden only had 2 or 3 people at our Caucus site (all of whom were over the age of 75). Bernie and Pete both had 30+. I still voted for Joe in the general election. Why? Because Trump is a shit stain on the history of our democracy.
That was before the dems put out the bat signal to put all of their efforts behind him. But yeah, 81 million votes my ass.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT