ADVERTISEMENT

President Trump Knocking It Out Of The Park At The UN

Mar 14, 2003
Giving his speech to the UN. He is hitting it out of the park. Calling out rouge regime's such as Iran, Venezuela, etc.. Calling out radical islamic terrorism! Calling out those that do not pay their fair share.

About time we have a president that calls it out like it is instead of kissing ass and apologizing.

Petty namecalling and empty threats is definitely not knocking it put of the ballpark. This is the UN. Not your local WalMart. We should all be embarrassed by this spectacle.

The only spectacle is the joke the UN has become. I personally think we should opt out of the UN, but since that wont happen it's best to call it how it is instead of apologizing.

Invoked John Adams into the speech. Mr.Adams would be clapping at this instead of rolling over in his grave at what Bernie and the communists are proposing.

Invoked John Adams into the speech. Mr.Adams would be clapping at this instead of rolling over in his grave at what Bernie and the communists are proposing.
Adams was a diplomat, he would not approve of threatening genocide. Adams did sign the Aliens and Sedition acts, Trump would certainly approve of that.

Has he told the rest of the world we will outlast them in a nuclear war?

I know that's always been my goal...to "outlast". :rolleyes:

Reactions: PCBHAWK
He never threatened genocide

He threatened genocide? Specific details please?

we will have no choice but to totally destroy North Korea," Trump said during his first address to the UN General Assembly.

Genocide definition:
the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation.

It's debatable but certainly not out of the question. Depends on how you take "totally destroy".

we will have no choice but to totally destroy North Korea," Trump said during his first address to the UN General Assembly.

Genocide definition:
the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation.

It's debatable but certainly not out of the question. Depends on how you take "totally destroy".

Good to see someone is paying attention.

Genocide definition:

Far from genocide. Let me put it in terms that wont cause snowflakes to get their feelings hurt.

North Korea either completely disarms on their own accord OR we will disarm North Korea 100%.

Reactions: millhawk
"I will always put America first"....

Wonderful to finally hear those words

That's the problem with you people: the words of a serial liar somehow still mean something to you because it makes you feel good. Others of us say, "walk the walk, not just talk the talk". Like, say, not using your position to line your pockets and the pockets of your family with taxpayer money, or not sell us out to the highest foreign bidder for power and a quick buck.

If we are going to put America first, why are we even dicking around with North Korea or Iran, Syria, Venezuela, ISIS, Europe, etc? Bring the troops home, sell the bases. That was a very interventionist speech. I expect Trump to follow Bush Jr's playbook and lie is into a war in time for the 2020 elections.

Reactions: MitchL
Far from genocide. Let me put it in terms that wont cause snowflakes to get their feelings hurt.

North Korea either completely disarms on their own accord OR we will disarm North Korea 100%.

He didn't say "we will disarm North Korea 100%" although that does sound like something he would say. He said "We will have no choice than to totally destroy North Korea." Rationalize all you want.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT