Who do you think farts the most?

• Donald Trump

• Kamala Harris

• RFKj

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jerome Silberman

HB Legend
Oct 30, 2009
The standard will be volume of flatus within a year.

Any discussions about severty of odor will be for entertainment purposes only.

It is universally well known, that in digesting our common food, there is created or produced in the bowels of human creatures, a great quantity of wind. That the permitting this air to escape and mix with the atmosphere, is usually offensive to the company, from the fetid smell that accompanies it. That all well-bred people therefore, to avoid giving such offence, forcibly restrain the efforts of nature to discharge that wind. - Benjamin Franklin

Just looking at their body types, its clear that Trump has a much fattier and carb heavy diet. Thus leading to more gas. Plus, he has to wear a diaper for a reason. Can't trust every fart that fixes your tummy ache.

However, I bet if RFK gets a real fatty pork loin he can prob rip some thunderous farts.

Just looking at their body types, its clear that Trump has a much fattier and carb heavy diet. Thus leading to more gas. Plus, he has to wear a diaper for a reason. Can't trust every fart that fixes your tummy ache.

However, I bet if RFK gets a real fatty pork loin he can prob rip some thunderous farts.
Don't forget bear and road kill meat.

Cleveland Browns No GIF by Nickelodeon at Super Bowl

Since this is a serious poll, I went with Trump. If I were trying to make a splash Kennedy would definitely be my pick.

I bet all his vintage cars smell like farts filtered through blue jeans.

You just know RFKjr takes all kinds of supplements that make him smell all kinds of weird—like a mix of BO and the vitamin aisle at the natural foods co-op. But farts? I dunno, I bet roadkill bear cub is a flatogenic food. I also bet he has some kind of weird new-age bowel regimen that channels his farts into a specific process that we can’t possibly guess.

Kamala has S. Asian heritage, so it’s very possible she consumes a fair amount of lentils and chickpeas. Do Doritos make a person windy? Probably. I bet she beats RFK.

Now, Donald. He looks like a person who could peel the paint off the walls with his vapor. I wouldn’t want to share a small space with him when his colon gets brewing. I imagine he probably sharts a lot so I don’t know if that is DQ worthy or not. If we were adjusting for body mass I’d say Kamala might have a chance against Trump, but in an open weight class, I think DJT runs away with it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT