ADVERTISEMENT

Press Conference link: Where Can we Watch it?

Brian is fired. Fired up to be back in 2023!
I guess if Brian is back that means daddy could not convince the Patriots into taking Brian, which means, Kirk will triple down and we're stuck with Brian for another season. I can tell you this, if Brian is back as OC and the offense does not show MAJOR improvement, then not only should Brian's head be on the chopping block at season's end, but so should Kirk's. I think Barta should get the axe at that point as well for allowing this shit show to continue. And if the OL, McNamara and the new infusion of players do turn the offense around, then I am happy to eat crow. ;)

I guess if Brian is back that means daddy could not convince the Patriots into taking Brian, which means, Kirk will triple down and we're stuck with Brian for another season. I can tell you this, if Brian is back as OC and the offense does not show MAJOR improvement, then not only should Brian's head be on the chopping block at season's end, but so should Kirk's. I think Barta should get the axe at that point as well for allowing this shit show to continue. And if the OL, McNamara and the new infusion of players do turn the offense around, then I am happy to eat crow. ;)
I think McNamara will save Brian's bacon at least for another couple of years.

Reactions: scotthawk1964
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT