ADVERTISEMENT

presser notes 9/20

EVERY time Spencer tossed to him in the game was a shit pass. Just terrible. When Will people learn? Our QB sucks. Our O line is in shables. We need a QB taht doesn't run a 4.99 40 yard dash. Spence likely runs a 5.6
I swear some of you guys have such hard-ons to blame Petras for everything that doesn't go right that you just make things up ... either that or you just didn't watch the game.

I swear some of you guys have such hard-ons to blame Petras for everything that doesn't go right that you just make things up ... either that or you just didn't watch the game.
It is one of the few variables that hasn't been changed yet. Others would include Elsbury or Myslinski at center.

I don't think we're ragging on BB. Clearly most have pointed out his potential. Most have simply been pointing out to those trying "beat the dead SP horse" that he several nice balls Saturday that should have been caught, and several those were to BB. Certainly completions there and the long post to Jack Johnson that he misplayed in the air would have changed SP's numbers and the score significantly.
Correct. SP should have had at least 2 more TD's on the deep throws that should have been caught (maybe 3 more). SP's worst downfield pass was oddly enough the one that Nico made the great play on the underthrow. Caught the bad throw the receiver probably shouldn't have and meanwhile the receivers missed on the ones they should have.

ADVERTISEMENT