ADVERTISEMENT

Pretty Eyes and Thick Thighs

HawkMachine

HR Heisman
Jul 6, 2020
IOWA
Guys, there's a chance I'm going down a road I thought I would NEVER go down.

Was texting back in forth with an old coworker just catching up and next thing you know she sends me a pic of her boobs.

Had a bra on but these things were massive, biggest I've ever seen in "real" life.

She starts talking a little dirty and next pic is without the bra.

I've dated skinny chicks my whole life. Wife is 125 pounds and taller than the average female. Amazing body.

This girl is not skinny. She's not HUGE either.

I started searching on the web for chubby girls, etc. There's a chance I might be into BBW girls.

What is going on?????????

main-qimg-5291881c08ae5220514cfbc62b0dd5ba-lq

Was texting back in forth with an old coworker just catching up and next thing you know she sends me a pic of her boobs.

Had a bra on but these things were massive, biggest I've ever seen in "real" life.

I've dated skinny chicks my whole life. Wife is 125 pounds and taller than the average female. Amazing body.

I started searching on the web for chubby girls, etc. There's a chance I might be into BBW girls.

Did you show said wife the pics and texts? Is she down?

No but the old coworker would be down pretty sure.

This girl can dirty talk like crazy.
I think you got to tell the wife. I mean if it’s like one second ‘how’s the kids?’ And she answers with ‘suck on these fun bags’, that’s just an invitation.

I mean If I got arrested for every time I got offered free drugs growing up, id have never gotten arrested because DARE was a lie and we all had to pay for that first taste.

Welcome to the club! (Of thicc-likers, not cheaters)

Reactions: Finance85
Not great not terrible.

I'm probably addicted to sex, not kidding.

I probably get more action than 99% of the guys on this forum yet I'm never satisfied. At least that's what the wife always says.
Then I say go for it. Get while there gettin’s good

Gross but if she was black @Herkmeister would approve.

ADVERTISEMENT