ADVERTISEMENT

Primanti Bros. Kicks out real customers for Dem actors?

thewop

HB Legend
Jun 27, 2002
Wow, this is a bad look...

Anyone see this? It's only 2.5 hours old, but regular customers were kicked out of primanti Bros in Pittsburg so Harris/Walz campaign could install a friendly audience for an "appearance" at a restaurant for adoring fans...

Ouch.

im shocked by this…..said no one ever.
I’m sure both sides have done this
I think the issue here is with the restaurant. Had they told everyone who arrived after noon that they had to close early for a private function...it would have been fine. Instead people weren't informed. It's really on the manager. However....

When the purpose of it is to have Kamala and Tim wander through and casually talk with voters, appearing like everyone loves them...the staged aspect really makes it disingenuous.

Could be the restaurant manager saw right through it and decided they were going to botch the execution...never know.

Reactions: FormerlyCyberCy
Sexy Cbs GIF by Paramount+

Reactions: ItsinourDNA
Wow, this is a bad look...

Anyone see this? It's only 2.5 hours old, but regular customers were kicked out of primanti Bros in Pittsburg so Harris/Walz campaign could install a friendly audience for an "appearance" at a restaurant for adoring fans...

Ouch.

Just another Democrat party " Keep Kamala in the Basement" campaign appearance.

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
I have strong political views, but I will put them on hold to mention Primanti Brothers (and from what I can tell, the P'burgh area in general) loves french fries on everything. Different, but good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT