ADVERTISEMENT

Princess wouldja

seminole97

HB Legend
Jun 14, 2005
The photos were reportedly taken at the funeral ceremony of Tsar Ferdinand I on May 29. The remains of the first tsar of Bulgaria after five centuries of Ottoman rule were repatriated to be buried 76 years after his death.

Princess Kalina of Bulgaria stunned the world by showing off her incredibly muscular arms during an outing with her husband, the Spanish explorer Kitín Muñoz

Princess-Kalina-of-Bulgaria-with-husband-66700b20802d5__700.jpg

The photos were reportedly taken at the funeral ceremony of Tsar Ferdinand I on May 29. The remains of the first tsar of Bulgaria after five centuries of Ottoman rule were repatriated to be buried 76 years after his death.

Princess Kalina of Bulgaria stunned the world by showing off her incredibly muscular arms during an outing with her husband, the Spanish explorer Kitín Muñoz

Princess-Kalina-of-Bulgaria-with-husband-66700b20802d5__700.jpg

season 1 showtime GIF by Shameless

The internet says:

What happened to Princess Kalina of Bulgaria?

In 1999, while Kalina was studying in London, she went to the dentist to have her crowns fitted, but the dentist drilled too deep into the base of her bone, causing further complications. As a result of the dentist's malpractice, the princess developed an infection that spread to and affected part of her face.

The internet says:

What happened to Princess Kalina of Bulgaria?

In 1999, while Kalina was studying in London, she went to the dentist to have her crowns fitted, but the dentist drilled too deep into the base of her bone, causing further complications. As a result of the dentist's malpractice, the princess developed an infection that spread to and affected part of her face.

We all know the internet never makes stuff up! But I have no alternate theories, so...... pretty sad if so. The jacked arms tho...

edit, damnit, had to look. She was cute when she was younger. Im betting a series of botched plastic surgeries. Maybe the dental was real, but looking at some American stars who have drastically changed, I bet bad long term result of plastic surgery. Just leave it alone people....

Last edited:
Reactions: GOHOX69
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT