ADVERTISEMENT

Princeton PBP

Besides the ref not calling it, but why wasn’t that back points for Lugo??

19-3 Team score at the break.

Quick breakdown.

Spencer with a TF but Glory made him work. I would have liked to see Lee pick down to start the second but that is just my opinion.

Desanto took care of business. Good pace.

Murin, See Desanto. Looked strong. He tried an slide by/throw by and moved the kid almost too far.

Lugo, really got to the single leg well in the final periods. Should have started that way. Good hips on Kolodzik. He was no slouch to finish on, not a bad loss. Lugo was right there. Another wasted first period at 149.

Good win by Young. Monday was very fast on his feet. Kaleb kept heavy head pressure which almost worked into Monday's singles and ankle picks but there was clear advantage for Young when they hit the mat.

Good Challenge in the Lugo match by both coaches. I think the refs got both right. Back Points for Lugo would have required some quick counting by the ref. Lugo could have had a TD of his own at the end of the 2nd, really would have changed that match.

Here we go..

So far Lee is well Lee, DeSanto is great buts needs to have a couple more very solid attacks to opposite side on feet and maybe a couple of Lee’s turns to be elite top 3 guy. Murin is solid over All he needs to keep better position gets out more than he should but he close to being the man. Lugo needs to pull the trigger and look more for low attacks he had low level attacks open all match. Young looked good but has a lot of work to do for AA, he is giving up the legs to easy and needs to turn the corner more aggressive.

Burak discussing Marinellis engagement.

Escape 4-2

Nice arm pop to a double but no TD for Alex.

Working HARD.

Double leg, 6-2

This one is gonna get hard for Princeton.

0:30 left.

Escape 6-3

High crotch and dump for TD. 8-3 end one.

Marinelli starts on top. All escapes have been given pretty much to this point.

Oh he tried a ventrilaquist I think. Pot. dangerous. Pussy ref.

1:27 left still riding hard

Stalling on Princeton.

Fall quick!!! Looked like T Ram on that one.

Reactions: Bryowan
One would think that a world class college wrestling team like our Hawks could find someone competant to keep score .
Gee, let me do it .

Wilson up.

Burak saying this is Kemmerer's weight class

And Wilson gets taken right to his back. 6-0 1:05 left.

Escape 6-1

Wilson in on leg. Other guy is cheating. Scramble and TD Princ. 8-1

End one. Wilson starts on top

Tries the standing cradle and gets reversed. That was a poor choice.

10-1 Stefanik

Now 10-2.

1:00 left

Fans want stalling on Princeton. Love Carver.

Reactions: Jaybird319
Riding...control is assumed. Should have been two.

I know it's been talked about a lot before. Forget the stat, but it's heavily in favor of the ref confirming their initial call. The review needs to be shown on the video stream for the viewers just like in every other sport - this puts pressure on the refs to make the correct call when they know all of the fans can watch it live. Should be shown in arena on the screen as well. I just question if the count was for a full 2. Looked close.

0:30 left in second. No RT now.

Another bad shot by Wilson. To far away. Counter and a TD for Stefanik with 0:02 left. 12-2

55 sec of RT for Stefanik. No urgency from Wilson.

Stalling on Stefanik for backing out. 1:00 left.

TD Stefanik. 14-3 now. That was uninspiring.

14-3 final

Just watched the Lugo back in slow motion. Super close. Really hard to tell if it was a 2 count. I'm ok with the refs standing by their original call, but could easily see it being called 2 as well.

Cash up.

Nice seeing Cash look like he is the same size as his opponent.

Lot of half shots, 1:30 left

Single by Parker. Cash fights it off.

Finally a nice duck TD for Cash but a quick escape. 2-1 Cash to the second.

Parker starts down

Cash riding hard now. has the arm on the back, loses it.

has the bar but loses it and gives the escape. 2-2

40 sec of RT maybe?

Parker really trying to slow Cash down

Wince runs him OB, no stall call.

2-2 end 2nd.

Wilcke to start down.

38 sec RT.

Reactions: SDHN2013
OB 0:33 left. Wince on top.

Lets him go, 5-3

Ans Parker gets in a single. Wilcke breaks it and gets his own TD.

Wilcke 8-3 with RT

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT