ADVERTISEMENT

Pro-Hamas muslims mob man in Minnesota

Cities should not allow “protesters” to block major roads. It’s dangerous for them, for drivers, and for emergency vehicles. if they want to get a permit to protest on a side street like they do for parades and crap, then so be it.
The city didn’t allow it, the animals blocked the streets on their own!

Agree, same thing happened during the Floyd fiasco. But the city did little to nothing to stop it. They need to go in and starting booking, incarcerating, fining, etc. the people to help prevent participation in the future.
The liberal marxists running the city encouraged and allowed the floyd fires to get out of control.

Agree, same thing happened during the Floyd fiasco. But the city did little to nothing to stop it. They need to go in and starting booking, incarcerating, fining, etc. the people to help prevent participation in the future.

The American left will just have another coordinated effort to bail them out so they're right back on the street.

So I didn't get a count --- how many people injured and killed in this terrorist attack in Minneapolis?

I haven't seen an AP story yet --- kind of surprising.

I just searched the Minnesota AP Wire and these are the leading stories;

Minneapolis-news.jpg

Last edited:
I really missed Fran's hyperventilating posts about Muslims and non-whites. Glad to see he's back in form.
My son lives a few blocks from one of the bigger Somali enclaves in Minneapolis. I'll text him and remind him to not be killed again by rampaging Muslims on his way home from work tonight.

I really missed Fran's hyperventilating posts about Muslims and non-whites. Glad to see he's back in form.
My son lives a few blocks from one of the bigger Somali enclaves in Minneapolis. I'll text him and remind him to not be killed again by rampaging Muslims on his way home from work tonight.
Is he in one of the encampments?

So I didn't get a count --- how many people injured and killed in this terrorist attack in Minneapolis?

I haven't seen an AP story yet --- kind of surprising.

I just searched the Minnesota AP Wire and these are the leading stories;

Minneapolis-news.jpg
Way to run interference for hamas, girlie man!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT