ADVERTISEMENT

Pro-Trump OAN Host Jack Posobiec Linked To White Supremacists

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
Yes, that Jack Posobiec who is frequently retweeted by Benedict Donald himself.

“Jack Posobiec’s extensive ties to white supremacists should serve as a wake-up call for anyone who hasn’t made the connection between Trump’s MAGA movement"

SPLC Links Pro-Trump OAN Host To White Supremacists
July 8, 2020 Extremists, Trump cultists

The Southern Poverty Law Center reports:

Far-right commentator Jack Posobiec is a current host on One America News Network (OANN), an information network widely known to distort facts and which has been embraced by President Trump.

This investigation has found that Posobiec — a Trump favorite — has collaborated with white supremacists, neo-fascists and antisemites for years, while producing propaganda that Trump and his inner circle have publicly celebrated.

“Jack Posobiec’s extensive ties to white supremacists should serve as a wake-up call for anyone who hasn’t made the connection between Trump’s MAGA movement and hate,” said Michael Edison Hayden, the SPLC senior investigative reporter who uncovered the story about Posobiec and his ties to white supremacy and the White House.

That’s just the opener. Hit the link for the SPLC’s extensive report, which begins with a debunking of Posobiec’s claim to be a former employee of CBS News, who say he never worked for them.

Posobiec has appeared on JMG multiple times for promoting false and usually pro-Trump claims, most recently when he claimed that pipe bombs were planted in DC by protesters.

One of the first promulgators of the Pizzagate and Seth Rich nutbag claims, Posobiec is regularly retweeted by Trump.

He first came to wide attention for series of stunts, such as rushing the stage in Central Park during the performance of a Shakespeare play.

Here’s a sample of Jack Prosobiec posters...

Report: Lynch Tapped Manafort's Phone During Trump Jr. Meeting With Russian Lawyer

by ZeroPointNow
Jul 14, 2017 1:30 PM
SHARES
TwitterFacebookReddit

According to a tweet by former Massachusetts Trump campaign official James Brower and first reported by independent journalist and authorJack Posobiec, former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort's phone was tapped by former Attorney General Loretta Lynch during the now infamous meeting with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya - who was let into the United States under "extraordinary circumstances" by Obama's DOJ, headed by Lynch.

The meeting included Donald Trump Jr., Manafort, Jared Kushner, Natalia Veselnitskaya, and Fusion GPS associate Rinat Akhmetshin - a Russian-American lobbyist whoconfirmed todaythat he was present during the June 2016sit-down.

The meeting was arranged by another Fusion GPS associate, Rob Goldstone - in what is looking more and more like adeep-state setupto justify FISA wiretapping warrants. Of note, Veselnitskaya is publiclyanti-Trump.

Fusion GPS, the firm behind the discredited 35 page Trump-Russia 'dossier,' was co-founded by Glenn Simpson, whoabruptly canceledhis testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee next week in light of recent events linking the democrat opposition research firm to a second attempt to take down the Trumps.

Legal?

If Brower's tweet is proven correct and Paul Manafort's phone was being tapped duringthe meeting - it means Loretta Lynch's surveillance of Manafort, an American, was done without a FISA warrant - as the first FISA request by the Obama administration came in July, the same month as the meeting in Trump Tower.

This also calls into question the June 27th, 2016 "tarmac" meetingbetween Lynch and Bill Clinton, which would have come afterthe meeting at Trump Tower. Was Lynch reporting the results of the alleged surveillence to Clinton?

FISA Timeline

As radio host Mark Levindetailed in March (via Breitbart):

Drawing on sources including the New York Times and the Washington Post, Levin described the case against Obama so far, based on what is already publicly known. The following is an expanded version of that case, including events that Levin did not mention specifically but are important to the overall timeline.

1. June 2016: FISA request. The Obama administration files a request with the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISA) to monitor communications involving Donald Trump and several advisers. The request, uncharacteristically, is denied.

2. July: Russia joke. Wikileaks releases emails from the Democratic National Committee that show an effort to prevent Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) from winning the presidential nomination. In a press conference, Donald Trump refers to Hillary Clinton’s own missing emails, joking: “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 e-mails that are missing.” That remark becomes the basis for accusations by Clinton and the media that Trump invited further hacking.

3. October: Podesta emails. In October, Wikileaks releases the emails of Clinton campaign chair John Podesta, rolling out batches every day until the election, creating new mini-scandals. The Clinton campaign blames Trump and the Russians.

4. October: FISA request. The Obama administration submits a new, narrow request to the FISA court, now focused on a computer server in Trump Tower suspected of links to Russian banks. No evidence is found — but the wiretaps continue, ostensibly for national security reasons, Andrew McCarthy at National Review later notes. The Obama administration is now monitoring an opposing presidential campaign using the high-tech surveillance powers of the federal intelligence services.

Huge if true...

Reactions: GES4 and BelemNole
Doesn’t the SPLC consider everyone White Supremacists? The SPLC was exposed long ago as biased political activists. Yes, the same SPLC that fired and accused their co-founder of.....racism.

In 2011, National Review‘s Charles Cooke pressed the SPLC as to why they weren’t tracking the Occupy Wall Street movement after a group affiliated with the movement plotted to blow up a bridge in Cleveland, Ohio. After a back-and-forth with a male representative from the SPLC, Cooke got the representative to admit: “We’re not really set up to cover the extreme Left.”

The representative even tried to argue that Occupy Wall Street wasn’t a political movement and answered “Yes I suppose so” when Cooke asked him if “the SPLC covers a group if there is even a minute ‘right-wing’ component.”

Cooke felt that “there was a little bit of a syllogism going on” in the SPLC, as he felt that in their mind “‘Left’ equals ‘good,’ and ‘Right’ equals ‘bad,’ and therefore anything ‘Left’ couldn’t be ‘bad’ unless it were infiltrated by the ‘Right.’

Wrong. I hate the type of Catholics that think teen boys have any business telling women what to do with their bodies. Usually from the same diocese that systematically raped children. They might be your heroes, but not mine.
Talking about Covington here, Chief. I'm not Catholic, so spew your shit elsewhere.

Wrong. I hate the type of Catholics that think teen boys have any business telling women what to do with their bodies. Usually from the same diocese that systematically raped children. They might be your heroes, but not mine.

And Dowling. You hate Dowling apparently. Whoever that is.

And as for rape, as much as teachers rape, you must really dislike that entire profession and their union Rape enabling representatives. I don’t blame you there.

I must be really naive. I had no idea what OAN was until I saw Mike Gundy get whacked for an OAN t-shirt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT