ADVERTISEMENT

Proctor and Xavier…

Big Pip

HB MVP
Jan 29, 2002
Tom, Blair, and/or others in the know…

How does the recruitment of Proctor compare to the recruitment of Xavier? Do we have a feel for that yet? I know he’s not taking an official visit, but not sure how big of a deal that is since he’s been here like 8-12 times. Do you feel it’s following a similar trajectory? Do we know how much of an impact the NIL played in Xavier making the decision he made? Do you guys feel this will be similar? I’m just trying to figure out if other big hitters offered Xavier similar figures to what has been said has been offered to Proctor. With how the collective Iowa has will be for players on campus, I’m just trying to grasp if this will end up different with Proctor than it did with Xavier. I know I’ve asked a lot of things that we may or may not know. Would just like an idea about you all feel now that we have a general idea of how the NIL will work and look like at Iowa when compared to others. Oregon has me worried, but OSU does worry me but I thought we heard they were following a similar model to Iowa’s? I also remain confident he’ll be a Hawk and it seems like others still feel pretty confident too. Thanks for any info you guys can provide.

I’d also like to add I’m pretty impressed with the work that TX_Hawk has put in and created with the collective. I like how we are keeping it above board and not playing dirty. I think it’s important to keep the team unity strong and if we had guys getting a lot more than others I feel that it would hurt a program like Iowa.

Last edited:
Reactions: kkhawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News