ADVERTISEMENT

Progressive Ideas & KKK in sync

Hock-I

HR MVP
Oct 2, 2016
Go to the 1:45 mark for the start of the interviews.

Reminds me of the political party that started and participated in the KKK.

Reactions: Hawkeyeballs
44140dbf03f4c89fc7262d429d0c53c9c240b1f6.png

Lol - the highlight is the most recent on that list is David Duke. It's well known that the racism that was part of the Democratic party for a long, long time switched to Republican after Nixon. David Duke is a prime example. Well done exposing that.

David Duke
David Duke (born July 1, 1950), a politician who ran in both Democrat and Republican presidential primaries, was openly involved in the leadership of the Ku Klux Klan.[30] He was founder and Grand Wizard of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan in the mid-1970s; he re-titled his position as "National Director" and said that the KKK needed to "get out of the cow pasture and into hotel meeting rooms". He left the organization in 1980. He ran for president in the 1988 Democratic presidential primaries. In 1989 Duke switched political parties from Democrat to Republican.[31] In 1989, he became a member of the Louisiana State Legislature from the 81st district, and was Republican Party chairman for St. Tammany Parish.[32]

Lol - the highlight is the most recent on that list is David Duke. It's well known that the racism that was part of the Democratic party for a long, long time switched to Republican after Nixon. David Duke is a prime example. Well done exposing that.

David Duke
David Duke (born July 1, 1950), a politician who ran in both Democrat and Republican presidential primaries, was openly involved in the leadership of the Ku Klux Klan.[30] He was founder and Grand Wizard of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan in the mid-1970s; he re-titled his position as "National Director" and said that the KKK needed to "get out of the cow pasture and into hotel meeting rooms". He left the organization in 1980. He ran for president in the 1988 Democratic presidential primaries. In 1989 Duke switched political parties from Democrat to Republican.[31] In 1989, he became a member of the Louisiana State Legislature from the 81st district, and was Republican Party chairman for St. Tammany Parish.[32]
So you pick one out of the long list that has most recently disavowed Trump and supported Tulsi Gabbard? Is that the one you were highlighting?

So you pick one out of the long list that has most recently disavowed Trump and supported Tulsi Gabbard? Is that the one you were highlighting?
Lol - you're wrong again. So much fail.

KKK leader David Duke endorses Trump, Tucker Carlson for 2020
The infamous racist extremist is calling for the president to ditch Mike Pence and nominate the Fox News host as VP.

https://thegrio.com/2020/07/09/david-duke-endorses-trump/

Lol - you're wrong again. So much fail.

KKK leader David Duke endorses Trump, Tucker Carlson for 2020
The infamous racist extremist is calling for the president to ditch Mike Pence and nominate the Fox News host as VP.

https://thegrio.com/2020/07/09/david-duke-endorses-trump/
I stand corrected. I have no blood on my hands, I voted libertarian last election, so did not vote the current idiot in office that we have. Did you vote for Hillary?

I stand corrected. I have no blood on my hands, I voted libertarian last election, so did not vote the current idiot in office that we have. Did you vote for Hillary?
Yes - I voted to prevent Trump from becoming President as much as anything else. You threw your vote away on someone who could not win and are, therefore, culpable as well.

Yes - I voted to prevent Trump from becoming President as much as anything else. You threw your vote away on someone who could not win and are, therefore, culpable as well.
Congratulations - you supported an enabler of a sexual deviant whose mentor was once a high ranking Klan member. You are so noble!

They weren’t liberal. Not my circus. Not my problem.
FDR sure liked them - he proposed most of them in his second bill of rights. Of course, he initiated internment camps for Asian Americans, so, you know…

I’m sure he’s not liberal or progressive either…

And she was still far, far better than Trump.
If that helps you sleep at night. Personally, if Hitler and Stalin are my choices, I’ll bow out. But that is your choice. Thank goodness we still have the freedom to choose.

FDR sure liked them - he proposed most of them in his second bill of rights. Of course, he initiated internment camps for Asian Americans, so, you know…

People aren’t pure. Ideologies are. When FDR stripped people of their rights without cause or due process, that was a conservative move.

Trump isn’t a liberal, but when he says he’s going to close bases and bring troops home, that’s a liberal move.

Your world view is too simple.

If they sync then why do the KKK support Republicans?
Because at the end of the day, there’s not very much difference between the two parties. Just like WWE wrestlers, you have the good guy who says one thing, and the bad guy who spouts another, and at the end of the day they all get paid by the same organization and millions pay money and sit on the edge of their seats and spectate.

He has been dead for over 75 years though. Good job relating to our current issues. :rolleyes:

Anyone else notice how desperate the right wing is getting to come up with any argument to defend or support their positions?

See? An idiot.
I can’t say I understand, but apparently your ideology lines up with one or the other of those. I think they’re both evil, so I really don’t care to hear your rationalization on which one is better…

If that helps you sleep at night. Personally, if Hitler and Stalin are my choices, I’ll bow out. But that is your choice. Thank goodness we still have the freedom to choose.
Again looking to examples that are multiple generations removed from us now to try to find anything to support your stance. You must be dizzy with all the spinning.

People aren’t pure. Ideologies are. When FDR stripped people of their rights without cause or due process, that was a conservative move.

Trump isn’t a liberal, but when he says he’s going to close bases and bring troops home, that’s a liberal move.

Your world view is too simple.
He has been dead for over 75 years though. Good job relating to our current issues. :rolleyes:

Anyone else notice how desperate the right wing is getting to come up with any argument to defend or support their positions?
well you have to claim somebody. You don’t claim the modern progressive movement of CHAZ/CHOP and promoting people of color now need their own segregated areas and you don’t claim The Godfather of American progressivism. Apparently you are politically fluid.

well you have to claim somebody. You don’t claim the modern progressive movement of CHAZ/CHOP and promoting people of color now need their own segregated areas and you don’t claim The Godfather of American progressivism. Apparently you are politically fluid.
I claim the ideas. I don’t claim people. People make mistakes. People aren’t necessarily loyal to ideals.

Are there libertarians you want to claim or disavow?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT