ADVERTISEMENT

Prom shotgun photos - funny or tacky?

stopplayinpop-armedfathers-feat.jpg

Terrible. . . treats the daughter like she is automatically virtuous and that she must be protected via implied threats of violence directed at a teenage boy.

I get wanting to protect your kid but there is just so much wrong with that. It assumes that your kid isn't going to want sex just because she's the girl and so that anything sexual that may happen is the fault of the boy.

And you are going to re-enforce this whole thing by implying violence against the boy.

Teenage girls like sex too and trying to prevent teenagers from having sex doesn't justify implying violence against one. Nor would the appropriate response to them actually having sex be actual violence.
Can't be too careful these days when she gets knocked up, forced to have the child, and you have to help raise it because the male kid doesn't have any responsibility to the daughter. The way things are going, dads are going to want a "proof of vasectomy" before letting some guy date their daughter.

3 shot at after-prom party
Associated Press
DES MOINES — Three Iowa teenagers were shot and injured after some uninvited guests showed up to an after-prom party.
Des Moines Police Sgt. Paul Parizek said about 200 people were at the party before the shooting was reported around 12:30 a.m. Sunday.
Two 18-year-old men and a 17-year-old girl were wounded in the shooting, but they are all expected to survive. All three were being treated at hospitals Sunday.
Parizek said the shooting happened during a fight that broke out after a group of uninvited guests arrived at the party, and several shots were fired.
No arrests were immediately reported and police did not identify the victims.

I am good friends with someone whose son was at that party. Suffice it to write, the homeowners may be facing all sorts of interesting legal issues.

• Sad
Reactions: mnole03
3 shot at after-prom party
Associated Press
DES MOINES — Three Iowa teenagers were shot and injured after some uninvited guests showed up to an after-prom party.
Des Moines Police Sgt. Paul Parizek said about 200 people were at the party before the shooting was reported around 12:30 a.m. Sunday.
Two 18-year-old men and a 17-year-old girl were wounded in the shooting, but they are all expected to survive. All three were being treated at hospitals Sunday.
Parizek said the shooting happened during a fight that broke out after a group of uninvited guests arrived at the party, and several shots were fired.
No arrests were immediately reported and police did not identify the victims.
Those damn Amish are at it again. Makes the getaway a little tough with a horse and buggy but............

cfba903b09c0208584505950b305c57f.jpg

Mq2OQzKUvvJ97ahhV6dYp0XjPcy-BKeN-dwa8UtBJjM.jpg

featured-img-of-post-184877.jpg

ce8c70f25ceedb06cee3b004756f3626.jpg

I didn't know this was a thing, but apparently it is. There are tons of these kinds of pictures.

I agree that it's super cringey.
Dude in the 2nd photo needs to learn the gun safety rules. He has the barrel pointed at the guy. Not freaking cool at all.

IDGAF if he claims it's loaded or not.

But someone needs to recreate this scene.

Anywhere idiot sanctimonious prick Liberals aren't present essentially. If the Dad was gay and the Daughter a tranny this HROT crew would be singing an entirely different tune I'm sure.
Just because you are a little dumber than most, doesn't mean you should lash out in anger.

Try to focus on your attributes. I'm sure you're good at something other than thinking.

Reactions: BelemNole
cfba903b09c0208584505950b305c57f.jpg

Mq2OQzKUvvJ97ahhV6dYp0XjPcy-BKeN-dwa8UtBJjM.jpg

featured-img-of-post-184877.jpg

ce8c70f25ceedb06cee3b004756f3626.jpg

I didn't know this was a thing, but apparently it is. There are tons of these kinds of pictures.

I agree that it's super cringey.

Those have it all. Cargo shorts, incel beards and goatees, shit filled river locale, implied racism, the “make sure you get the boat and pop up camper in the background, honey!”, and the “I own a gun, but look uncomfortable holding it for a photo because I’ve never fired it” guy.

Those have it all. Cargo shorts, incel beards and goatees, shit filled river locale, implied racism, the “make sure you get the boat and pop up camper in the background, honey!”, and the “I own a gun, but look uncomfortable holding it for a photo because I’ve never fired it” guy.
Wallet chain. Wearing a baseball cap and shades as part of outfit.

ADVERTISEMENT