ADVERTISEMENT

Prom shotgun photos - funny or tacky?

giphy.gif
Latino on Afro violence

Is this a trick question or do you really not have much of an imagination?
You're the one saying it's possible to grow into something other than a human, so enlighten us; what else will a zygote in a human woman develop into?

You're the one saying it's possible to grow into something other than a human, so enlighten us; what else will a zygote in a human woman develop into?
Actually, you're the one that brought this whole weird line of questioning up. I have no idea what your point is.
But it's possible to grow different species inside wombs. We do it for endangered animals - fetuses of giant pandas have been grown inside domestic cats.
Feel free to use Google to learn more.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Actually, you're the one that brought this whole weird line of questioning up. I have no idea what your point is.
But it's possible to grow different species inside wombs. We do it for endangered animals - fetuses of giant pandas have been grown inside domestic cats.
Feel free to use Google to learn more.
We grow pandas in human women? Or are domestic cats humans? I googled it and couldn't find that one, so please share. You seem to be struggling here.
Furthermore, in this scenario, was it a human zygote, like I said, that then developed into a panda?

We grow pandas in human women? Or are domestic cats humans? I googled it and couldn't find that one, so please share. You seem to be struggling here.
Furthermore, in this scenario, was it a human zygote, like I said, that then developed into a panda?
I don’t think I’m the one that’s struggling here.

Reactions: SB_SB
Well, you can't agree that a human zygote in a human woman will only develop into a human, so I'll disagree with the quoted statement.
Ah, we’re at the stages where you’ve finally figured it out and have now added the qualifier pretending like it was part of the question all along. Fun.

Ah, we’re at the stages where you’ve finally figured it out and have now added the qualifier pretending like it was part of the question all along. Fun.
You are making the stupidest argument. It's human. You know it's human. Sheesh you're a troll. Duh

Nope, theyre pretty well qualified.

dvH5zIG.jpg

So back to the point, do you agree a zygote in a human woman - human zygote, genetic female human egg fertilized by a genetic male human (qualified enough for you or do you need more clarity?) can only grow into a human?

Nope, theyre pretty well qualified.

dvH5zIG.jpg

So back to the point, do you agree a zygote in a human woman - human zygote, genetic female human egg fertilized by a genetic male human (qualified enough for you or do you need more clarity?) can only grow into a human?
JFC take a loss already. The questions were what percent don't grow into humans. The answer was 66%. You asked if it was possible for an embryo to grow into something other than human. I said it was improbable, but not impossible. You sputtered about for a bit. I provided examples of how that could happen (and probably has in Nazi germany or maybe even China) and then you modified it to "human embryo" once you caught on. Now you think you're clever all of a sudden? You've been a step behind the whole time.
Go back to making fun of the photos like we started, you're not good at this.

Reactions: torbee
JFC take a loss already. The questions were what percent don't grow into humans. The answer was 66%. You asked if it was possible for an embryo to grow into something other than human. I said it was improbable, but not impossible. You sputtered about for a bit. I provided examples of how that could happen (and probably has in Nazi germany or maybe even China) and then you modified it to "human embryo" once you caught on. Now you think you're clever all of a sudden? You've been a step behind the whole time.
Go back to making fun of the photos like we started, you're not good at this.
No no - the question is: What % grow into something else other than human, and that answer 0% - correct?

No no - the question is: What % grow into something else other than human, and that answer 0% - correct?
No, that's your question now. Now that you realize that you've not been clever at all and I've been having fun with you for 2 pages.

No, that's your question now. Now that you realize that you've not been clever at all and I've been having fun with you for 2 pages.
Wrong again as evident by my hyperbolic question asking if thats where new iphones come from right there at the beginning of the line of questioning. Pay attention and answer the question...

Wrong again as evident by my hyperbolic question asking if thats where new iphones come from right there at the beginning of the line of questioning. Pay attention and answer the question...
You're a special kind of stupid aren't you? All your questions have been answered. Maybe have someone read the thread for you and explain to you what went on.

You're a special kind of stupid aren't you? All your questions have been answered. Maybe have someone read the thread for you and explain to you what went on.
Your dancing is very odd - this wasnt meant to be a difficult question for you (and i cant imagine the avoidance you'll have to the follow-ups), so just confirm:
What % grow into something else other than human? 0% - correct?

Wait a minute, I could have had a cuddly little panda instead of my good-for-nothing children!?

I feel robbed 🤬

Your dancing is very odd - this wasnt meant to be a difficult question for you (and i cant imagine the avoidance you'll have to the follow-ups), so just confirm:
There's no dancing, you're just not good at this.
What % of human embryos grow into humans? About 33%
What % of embryos inside of a human wombs grow into humans? About 33%

There's no dancing, you're just not good at this.
What % of human embryos grow into humans? About 33%
What % of embryos inside of a human wombs grow into humans? About 33%
You. Are. Not. Comprehending. Slow down, and read the words, not what you think the words are.

Most women I know who have had miscarriages viewed them as their children and were emotionally distraught by the miscarriage.

So in my view it's a child. I think when it comes to human life we should probably be on the safe side. Don't want to find out in the end that you supported polices that killed more people than Hitler could have ever dreamed. I would rather err the other way. Because all you are asking of people in my case is that they exercise sexual restraint and responsibility. I know that is foreign in this day and age, but it can be done.
I don't necessarily agree with you on this position, but you've done a good job of being steadfast in your convictions and actually discussing with some civility. Nice work.

Your unintentional obtuseness could rival gonegolfing's.
So you'd rather insult than answer the most explicitly asked and most easily answered question on the topic - pretty good example of why there can't be any constructive dialogue. And I'll bet youll go on to complain about partisanship...ironic huh?

So you'd rather insult than answer the most explicitly asked and most easily answered question on the topic - pretty good example of why there can't be any constructive dialogue. And I'll bet youll go on to complain about partisanship...ironic huh?
H-O-L-Y
S-H-I-T

1. You just insulted me, then bitch about being insulted.
2. I've answered every stupid ass question you've asked. You're just too dumb to realize it. And yes, that's an excellent example of what is wrong with things today.
3. Go play in traffic, I'm done with you.

H-O-L-Y
S-H-I-T

1. You just insulted me, then bitch about being insulted.
2. I've answered every stupid ass question you've asked. You're just too dumb to realize it. And yes, that's an excellent example of what is wrong with things today.
3. Go play in traffic, I'm done with you.
1) You seem to like technicalities, so technically, I didn't insult you - I just stated an absolute fact. You're being intentionally obtuse, not that you are obtuse. See the difference? Secondly, I'm not bitching, again, just stating a fact. You'd rather insult than answer the question.
2) you've answered questions you THINK I asked. You have absolutely not answered the question I asked and I literally cannot make that more clear.
3) Do you promise? Don't make yourself a liar now.

1) You seem to like technicalities, so technically, I didn't insult you - I just stated an absolute fact. You're being intentionally obtuse, not that you are obtuse. See the difference? Secondly, I'm not bitching, again, just stating a fact. You'd rather insult than answer the question.
2) you've answered questions you THINK I asked. You have absolutely not answered the question I asked and I literally cannot make that more clear.
3) Do you promise? Don't make yourself a liar now.
Ah, so technically I didn't insult you either. I just stated an absolute fact.
I have answered the question you asked. You're just apparently too obtuse to realize it.
Enjoy

Ah, so technically I didn't insult you either. I just stated an absolute fact.
I have answered the question you asked. You're just apparently too obtuse to realize it.
Enjoy
Ooh, liar. You said you were done.

And you can keep saying you answered my question, you can say it 1000 times, but it won't change the fact you have not. It's clear as day, and any time you feel it's time to finally confirm it, I'd love to continue this discussion with you.

ADVERTISEMENT