ADVERTISEMENT

Prosecutors say Iowa police chief lied to buy machine guns

You should have taken his advice. Guess what happens the minute firearm related LEO shooting happens?

I had LEO in my home at night for 3 years for search warrants. I've had interactions with from the bench and 15 years as a defense attorney.

Just stop. I don't want to embarrass you

You should have taken his advice. Guess what happens the minute firearm related LEO shooting happens?

I had LEO in my home at night for 3 years for search warrants. I've had interactions with from the bench and 15 years as a defense attorney.

Just stop. I don't want to embarrass you

Again, not all coppers are in a union.

Law enforcement has a unionization rate of more than 60%

Good job ignoring the fact that I have interacted with law enforcement all my professional life. You quickly ignored your previous post

You are posting wikipedia and USA Today articles. The bastions of of information

Obviously 100% is never the case. Either way, they should be holding their counterparts accountable. But keep deflecting from that point, which was my original point.

You would get owned in any substantive debate.

You didn't even reply to what happens when a law enforcement agent is involved in a deadly shooting. I'll give you skinny, "we're going to need your firearm, go call your rep, you are on paid leave pending investigation"

Good job ignoring the fact that I have interacted with law enforcement all my professional life. You quickly ignored your previous post

You are posting wikipedia and USA Today articles. The bastions of of information

Obviously 100% is never the case. Either way, they should be holding their counterparts accountable. But keep deflecting from that point, which was my original point.

You would get owned in any substantive debate.

You didn't even reply to what happens when a law enforcement agent is involved in a deadly shooting. I'll give you skinny, "we're going to need your firearm, go call your rep, you are on paid leave pending investigation"

You are but one man living in your own little corner of the world. The USA Today cited their source. Not all coppers are in a union. If that fact upsets you, I don't know what to tell you.

ADVERTISEMENT