ADVERTISEMENT

Pryce Sandfort Story/Updates

Speaking of crappy comments and starting skirmishes, that's exactly what you are doing in this thread. The topic is Pryce Sandfort, btw.

Another example was the Tyler Goodson thread, where you had some crappy comments where not just I disagreed with you. You said this about Tyler in that thread:

* 90% of the time his effort or lack thereof was PITIFUL

* He was the WORST RB you could remember at Iowa in blitz pickup

* He might as well have been out there with a red cape

You went into full attack mode in that thread just because I disagreed with these comments and exaggerations.

And just because I disagree with you does not suddenly mean my opinions are superior. Good grief.
I know what I think, and you have a different view on my comments, which thats all it was, my view on his play. I'm not going to continue to engage you on this, as its obvious that most everyone would rather this back and forth end. Alright then.......

Hey everyone! I’m more of a lurker here. I like reading posts and discussions about the Hawkeyes. I rarely, if ever, post.
Why do so many posts here get into pissing matches? It takes away from the experience. For the record, I for one don’t go to the “front page”, I just stay logged in and leave my browser window open to the forums.
Anyway, my two cents for the foreseeable future, Go Hawks!
There's usually a common denominator...

• Haha
Reactions: natchrlman
i hate to disturb the intriguing debate in this thread, but i have a question regarding Pryce. and its probably been asked and answered before so don't crucify me... why is he playing for a minnesota aau team? friends on that team or what?
Stay on topic, please

Reactions: Quintana
Speaking of crappy comments and starting skirmishes, that's exactly what you are doing in this thread. The topic is Pryce Sandfort, btw.

Another example was the Tyler Goodson thread, where you had some crappy comments where not just I disagreed with you. You said this about Tyler in that thread:

* 90% of the time his effort or lack thereof was PITIFUL

* He was the WORST RB you could remember at Iowa in blitz pickup

* He might as well have been out there with a red cape

You went into full attack mode in that thread just because I disagreed with these comments and exaggerations.

And just because I disagree with you does not suddenly mean my opinions are superior. Good grief.
My God...

yea assholes like you
Agreed. Could’ve just let it go but the persistence here is maddening. FTR, I have no dog in this fight, I understand some of the complaints…but guys, seriously. This is a sports forum not a middle school girl’s lunch table. Now I’ve gone and contributed too…but only in hopes that the threads can stay more on topic. Maddening!

ADVERTISEMENT