ADVERTISEMENT

PSA - '21 Masters tickets lottery decisions came out today

St. Louis Hawk

HR Legend
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
And I ..... lost.

2021 Masters Tickets Selection
We have completed the selection process for 2021 Practice Rounds and Daily Tournament tickets and regret your application was not selected for tickets.

All you winners can take me, as I will pay for the booze and strippers.

I lost also. Of course there were very few tickets available as the 2020 winners were carried over since they didn't get a chance to go.

Last edited:
I didn't get an email yet.

I got confirmation when I registered.

I received an email about a month ago that said the winners of the 2020 lottery would get priority for next year.

And I ..... lost.

2021 Masters Tickets Selection
We have completed the selection process for 2021 Practice Rounds and Daily Tournament tickets and regret your application was not selected for tickets.

All you winners can take me, as I will pay for the booze and strippers.

I don’t wanna hear any bullshit when I win the pool. I still want my Masters Swag. Figure it the fvck out!

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk

I received an email about a month ago that said the winners of the 2020 lottery would get priority for next year.
Have you gotten tickets in the past or for this year?

Go to the Masters website and check your account.

Hacent

i haven’t either but not holding my breath. Can’t figure out how to find it on the website

Not sure this is quite accurate, but I could be wrong. I got tickets for 2020, and they automatically carry over to 2021. Not priority for tickets...literally replacement and good for next year. And if I can’t go next year, I had an opportunity for a refund, but the deadline to confirm or get a refund was 9/10.

Hacent

i haven’t either but not holding my breath. Can’t figure out how to find it on the website

Masters website>More>Tickets>Continue to 2021 Ticketing>Sign In

You can see your 2021 application and should get a message saying whether you were picked or not.

ADVERTISEMENT