ADVERTISEMENT

PSA: Hillary on Howard Stern right now

Oh please please please let this be the day Hills realizes her purpose in life was to be fisted on-air by the Wack Pack! RIP.

305119b8a72939b926a43665c49f7024.jpg

HarmfulPessimisticGoldenretriever-size_restricted.gif

There's a free 72 hour trial on the Sirius XM app if you want to listen.

caught 10 mins on way to work, she does sound like she has a decent cold. will catch more later. stern always wanted her on back in '16 but it never happened

He was begging her to come on during the 2016 election. They wouldn’t even return his calls. He said he would have helped her cause somewhat, didn’t claim he would have made the difference though.

This is the first thing that actually makes me think she’s going to get in the race.

He was begging her to come on during the 2016 election. They wouldn’t even return his calls. He said he would have helped her cause somewhat, didn’t claim he would have made the difference though.

This is the first thing that actually makes me think she’s going to get in the race.
Stop.

Reactions: VodkaSam
She’s not going to get in. She would poll less than 2% right now. It ain’t happening.
bullcrap with kamala out now and with pete imploding and warren running around saying she doesn't know how to fund medicare for all...and biden talking about his hairy legs and kids on his lap playing with said hairy legs....hills would crush it. 30% and upwards

bullcrap with kamala out now and with pete imploding and warren running around saying she doesn't know how to fund medicare for all...and biden talking about his hairy legs and kids on his lap playing with said hairy legs....hills would crush it. 30% and upwards

Good grief. Of all the crazy crap you have posted, this ranks up there.

Reactions: cmanole
She’s not going to get in. She would poll less than 2% right now. It ain’t happening.
I’m not saying that I anticipate Hillary jumping in or that she would win the nomination, but it’s a little dismissive to say she would be less than 2% right now.

I’m not saying that I anticipate Hillary jumping in or that she would win the nomination, but it’s a little dismissive to say she would be less than 2% right now.
if she chose kamala as VP and said she'd make warren or klobuchar on cabinet... she might have something. and she would get to say, "see, I am not racist after all"...

Good grief. Of all the crazy crap you have posted, this ranks up there.
how else would you explain biden's sudden outbursts and kamala suddenly dropping out? and hills suddenly going on stern. ok, well, biden has been doing it all along but not to this extent.

Howard can be a tough interviewer today not so much.
He seems to have mellowed a bit and become less provocative. And I’m sure there was a very strict set of parameters established by Hillary’s people before they would agree to let her do the interview.

He seems to have mellowed a bit and become less provocative. And I’m sure there was a very strict set of parameters established by Hillary’s people before they would agree to let her do the interview.
Yup Howard doesnt want to get the dead.

The fact Stern does not understand the Electoral College speaks poorly of him.

Hilary is promoting a new book, she's not running for president again.

I think we all know why she didn't go on Stern's show in 2016, although it may have actually helped her case.

I’m pretty sure Howard understands how it works. He’s not an idiot. He was being facetious.

Facetious? You really think so? I didn't see that at all but I'm certainly not saying you're wrong.

I just can't believe people are critical of the Electoral College and why they claim Hill was the "real" winner with 3,000,000 more votes. Did both candidates not know the rules? Would Trump have campaigned differently had winning relied exclusively on the popular vote?

I just find it hard to believe how easily people are swayed.

Reactions: hawkssox1
Facetious? You really think so? I didn't see that at all but I'm certainly not saying you're wrong.

I just can't believe people are critical of the Electoral College and why they claim Hill was the "real" winner with 3,000,000 more votes. Did both candidates not know the rules? Would Trump have campaigned differently had winning relied exclusively on the popular vote?

I just find it hard to believe how easily people are swayed.
Howard understands how it works. He just doesn’t like it, hence the crack about the farmer who thought he was going to lose his rights.

The ironic thing is that most of the people railing against the EC would have been very okay with it in 2004 if John Kerry had received another 120K votes in Ohio and won the EC despite losing the popular vote to Bush by roughly 3 million.

Reactions: Funky Bunch
I'm willing to bet any takers that if she enters the race she'll poll over 2%

Step up, one and all.

Before we get to that point, which isn’t happening, let’s get some action on her entering the race. I’ll leave the board forever if she enters. You down for the same if she doesn’t?

If you thought Sanders supporters stayed home in 2016, you ain't seen nothing yet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT