ADVERTISEMENT

PSA - Jaws

PSA -Jews
tumblr_lsrhblKg9E1qeqdkco3_500.gifv

Darn, missed it. I guess I'll have to wait until the movie is on one of the 3 networks again or see if I can talk Dad into buying a VCR and renting it if I want to see it sooner.

Oh, I have an idea...I just woke up after a 40-year nap and found out about this internet thing. Anyone ever try searching various video websites for popular movie scenes?

Darn, missed it. I guess I'll have to wait until the movie is on one of the 3 networks again or see if I can talk Dad into buying a VCR and renting it if I want to see it sooner.

Oh, I have an idea...I just woke up after a 40-year nap and found out about this internet thing. Anyone ever try searching various video websites for popular movie scenes?

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
Overusage of the term “half assed”.

First mayor says, “We’re not gonna do some sort of half assed autopsy on a fish.” Then Quint says, “Hooper! What are ya? Some sort of half assed astronaut!?!” Both great lines however.

Susan Backlinie, who played the swimmer in Jaws that was the first victim of the shark, died a few weeks ago. She was an accomplished swimmer who cheekily played a similar role in the classic movie 1941.
In the iconic scene from Jaws she was not warned before being pulled under the water in order to create a more realistic reaction.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT