ADVERTISEMENT

PSU pbp

Well he has one functioning arm
When you’re competing against the absolute best at your weight in the country with a torn labrum, you have to wrestle even smarter than normal. Pick you spots/shots, avoid sticky situations and find ways to get the job done. Kem did just that, unfortunately he didn’t finish the one opportunity he had and also had to compete against Angel Rivera at the same time. March will be different. Kem welcomes adversity and is a winner

PSUs horses wrestle awesome. It’s uncanny how much better their upper weights improve in that room. Nothing but respect for the Cael and Co. They’ve set the bar, and that’s a good thing! Awesome dual and environment tonight. That’s what it’s all about. Only thing that will stick is the horrible calls Kem got. Absolutely absurd. I realize we still would’ve lost the dual, and I would’ve accepted it just the same. But both guys deserved a legitimate outcome. Tragically neither were afforded it. Kem may have the best hips I’ve ever seen. The man is a magician when his opponents get in deep. So crazy to witness. Starocci is a phenomenal competitor and sportsman also. It’s too bad these 2 didn’t have a longer rivalry. Most exciting 2-1 match I’ve ever seen, but you’ll NEVER convince me that merk in OT wasn’t 2. The reserved call was criminal and insane.
Yep. Big props to Starocci. Rewatched the match after I got home yesterday. He came after Kem, which of course is easier to do in your mind when he's bandaged from head to toe, but he still went after him. And he made a great roll thru in SV when Kem had him dead to rights in a scramble and ultimately didn't convert, which is damn difficult to do against Kem. Then Rivera came into play.

And major props to Jayden Eireman, he went for it and couldn't make it pay. He lost 6-4 and ultimately gifted Lee 4 of those 6 points due to frustration and impatience, but showed a lot of guts getting it to SV. He launched Lee and got too high or that match is OVER right then and there, 4, 6 or fall it's over, cause then it's Eireman's pace and Lee has to take chances he wants no part of. Eireman is right there, but his lack of upgrading his leg attacks since coming to Iowa have been costly in these matches, IMO.

We can win NCAA's, but we have to force our will on them or it won't happen, IMO.

PS-Thomas was looking for Lee in the Olympic trials and he was a no show, so take your. “Gilman is afraid of Lee“ BS and shove it straight up you a$$. Maybe Iowa shouldn’t beat the crap out of their guys so much, so that MAYBE they can, one day, represent America.
This is the most laughable statement. I'm sure Gilman was looking for a no ACL SL, only way he is ever beating Lee. PSU/NLWC never sniffed a Olympic medal until Reader, Hawks have a much longer history of representing and medaling in the Olympics. So sharpen your trolling, it's pathetic.

Reactions: pawrestler4life
This is the most laughable statement. I'm sure Gilman was looking for a no ACL SL, only way he is ever beating Lee. PSU/NLWC never sniffed a Olympic medal until Reader, Hawks have a much longer history of representing and medaling in the Olympics. So sharpen your trolling, it's pathetic.
Hey…you want to continue to live in the past…have at it. We’ll just celebrate the present…World Champion and NLWC’s own Thomas Gilman!

…and my trolling is world class as well!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT