ADVERTISEMENT

PSU roster updated

Warner's road to a title just got a lot more difficult. Thoughts on how Warner matches up with Bo? I'm a pretty big homer, and that still feels like a pretty giant obstacle.
Anyone matching up across from Bo is against a pretty big obstacle, but this is a great question. Be interesting to hear some opinions on this. I have little to offer.

Respectful suggestion. Google the term “non sequitur.” :)
So you’re saying it doesn’t apply because of the above example, but someone that puts themselves in as many negative situations as Bo does is going to lose some positions to elite competition, especially up 13 pounds

Really don’t like this matchup for Warner. I was thinking we beat Rasheed all matches this coming year and Cash keeps it close against Bo.
I think this switch makes psu stronger for sure. 97 is weak and Bo would definitely be the favorite.
84 favors Rasheed much better imo

Reactions: andegre
Saw a picture of Bo at a Summer camp and someone on here also posted I believe that they saw him in person. No way did he look anywhere near a 197 pounder!

Once again I do not see it happening unless I am missing something and he is on something!!!

I will also add that if Wrestlers coming down from 210+ can't beat a pencil neck moving up from 184 then 197 is much weaker then I thought!!!

Saw a picture of Bo at a Summer camp and someone on here also posted I believe that they saw him in person. No way did he look anywhere near a 197 pounder!

Once again I do not see it happening unless I am missing something and he is on something!!!

I will also add that if Wrestlers coming down from 210+ can't beat a pencil neck moving up from 184 then 197 is much weaker then I thought!!!

Nickal is freakishly strong and a fantastic wrestler. Don't kid yourself--he's a favorite at 197.

Bo is better than NaTo and Warner isn't Spencer. Other than that.

Not sure it's fair to say Bo is better than NaTo. Over the past three seasons NaTo has lost a total of only 4 matches.

2 to Spencer Lee
1 to World silver medalist Gilman
1 to Clark who was a tougher collegiate wrestler than Gilman.

He had wins over Lee and Clark during that same period as well as multiple other studs like Zane Richards, Stevan Micac and Ethan Lizak.

Myles Martin is a good opponent but he's not on the same level as Lee, Gilman or Clark. Sam Brooks destroyed Martin twice.

Not sure it's fair to say Bo is better than NaTo. Over the past three seasons NaTo has lost a total of only 4 matches.

2 to Spencer Lee

He had wins over Lee and Clark during that same period as well as multiple other studs like Zane Richards, Stevan Micac and Ethan Lizak.

Myles Martin is a good opponent but he's not on the same level as Lee, Gilman or Clark. Sam Brooks destroyed Martin twice.
Losses to all Iowa guys

Seems like I saw a video recently with the gloves on and he looked jacked. Not the noodle armed Howdy Doodie looking Bo from the past.

One thing that could ruin Bo is that he got himself a puppy. You and I know that Carl forbids dogs, especially pit bulls. I feel that Bo may be riding the pine due to his insubordination. Maybe this policy only applies to wrestlers the have not won two titles and are looking to threepeat.

Reactions: BanjoSaysWoof
Bo does not get the respect he deserves as an all time great. So much talk of Nolf and Zain. All Bo is doing is going to be a 3x champ and 4x finalist. Plus his win over Dean in the finals is very impressive.
The guy is a beast for sure. He's been able to work himself out of bad spots like not too many before him. Don't think he's had the toughest road overall, but you can only wrestle who's across from you, and he dismantled a lot of them.

2 to Spencer Lee

Beat Nico x2 as well

Can anyone tell me how to add F-in pictures!?!?!?!
Maybe it is best for everyone that you don't.

But if you must - find an image on the interweb - right click - select copy image - then go back to this page and - right click - and select the magical paste option. I know this web site is strict on rules. You may have to post your info. Name, Address, Phone Number, SSN, Mother's maiden Name, First Girlfriend's name, and Name of your first pet, Favorite car, maybe some bank account info ... No worries all is secure.

400404177_f7155ffc22_n.jpg

Reactions: LittlePeen1-
Bo does not get the respect he deserves as an all time great. So much talk of Nolf and Zain. All Bo is doing is going to be a 3x champ and 4x finalist. Plus his win over Dean in the finals is very impressive.
Of course he's ridiculously talented and accomplished, but there is absolutely no guarantee this will happen.

2 to Spencer Lee

Just thinking this the other day. NATO has got to be the best one timer. The kid was tough and nd very very good. He just ran into terrible matchups who wore the black and gold. If not for Iowa, he wins 3 titles for sure, 4 maybe (I have him beating Nico and Suriano in the finals, it would be close with Gross)

2 to Spencer Lee

8 total loses, 5 to Hawks. Ironically, half his career loses were in the year he won the championship.

Just thinking this the other day. NATO has got to be the best one timer. The kid was tough and nd very very good. He just ran into terrible matchups who wore the black and gold. If not for Iowa, he wins 3 titles for sure, 4 maybe (I have him beating Nico and Suriano in the finals, it would be close with Gross)

Well Clark beat him and was a 3X finalist so there is that...Plus, he wasn't better than Gilman by any stretch of the imagination and Gilman didn't win any titles.

Classic audacious assuming.

We don't even know if he will make the finals, let alone be a 3x champ. Strange things can happen when people go up a weight, and the injury bug is always ready to pounce.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT