ADVERTISEMENT

PSU vs Iowa

Was avoiding these PSU threads like the plague, only popped in to see if the Mineo twitter stuff had been posted yet.

Saw it was now a fishing thread, and now im going back and reading the whole thing :)

I'm going down to the Destin/PCB area for spring break, looking to book a fishing trip for the kids if anyone has recommendations.
Captain Brantley. His rig is called full draw out of destin. Always puts me on the fish. You can also book captain Phil. He launches right off Grayton Beach. if you are a democrat don’t tell captain Phil. I can Dm contact info. Just don’t know how to do it on here.

Captain Brantley. His rig is called full draw out of destin. Always puts me on the fish. You can also book captain Phil. He launches right off Grayton Beach. if you are a democrat don’t tell captain Phil. I can Dm contact info. Just don’t know how to do it on here.
So is there a risk of a card-carrying Democrat potentially being left adrift by Capt Phil??? (asking for a friend)

My prediction is PSU or Iowa is it's close either way or PSU wind fairly comfortably. Wow , I only covered 3/4 of what'll happen, maybe I should hedge more?

Come on now, that would not be right. you are a Wrestling fan , I would give you half a chance.
Half a chance, like Berge against Lugo and Young? Diversion coming …

You know Minnow Mineo isn’t far from the coast if you don’t mind the expense of taking him 40 miles out…

I like that this is now a fishing thread and not a PSU thread.

As far as Salt water fishing you guys have met the right guy, I have said it before if you guys want to get a group together and take a trip east I would be more than happy to take 5-6 guys or gals fishing and shoot the shit about The Hawkeyes.
Hit me up on the IC 1984 forum. I'm the one that started the thread welcoming you there. This would be a blast I may just have an awesome ticket waiting for you in Carver if you can get me on a big one :cool:

I know Bobby Telford heads east and does some off shore fishing with his old man. He took Brooks and others before. We have also had a few wrestlers go to Lake Michigan on some fishing trips.

I too, have irrationally high confidence in DA
4-3 Ayala on a deserved stall call in the 3rd.

As much as I’d like to pick ADS, I just cant. I do expect some fireworks here though.
7-5 RBY in OT

Jaydin cant be Jaydin until he gets his grip back.
Lee by ugly dec. 7-1

Murin completely breaks him by the end of the 2nd period.
Murin by major 11-3 and crowd goes crazy.

Young wins making us all nervous as hell in the process.
Young 4-3 on riding time.

Alex will put a ton of pressure on Berge and get some stall calls and a TD or 2.
Alex 6-2 dec.

Kem wins the late scramble this time in a wild back and forth match.
Kem by dec. 9-7

Assad battles hard, surprises Brooks early and is in the match late but can’t penetrate to force OT.
Brooks by dec. 6-4

I have no idea who to pick here. I think this match my be boring for the first 6:30 then a wild scramble at the whistle with no score. Dean scores a TD off a bad shot by Warner to win 3-1 in OT.

Unfortunately I think Kerk wins fairly comfortably in the same fashion he did Parris.
Kerk by dec. 6-3

Iowa wins a 16-15 barn burner thanks to Murins major.

I think this is a damn near best case scenario IF all these match-ups indeed take place. GO HAWKS!!!

Its on regular BTN, 8 central, after Minn-Michigan.

Reminder that the The B1G Story: The Brands Brothers debuts immediately following.
Thank you. Oh damn I’m definitely watching the Brand bro’s documentary. Has anyone seen the one that I’m pretty sure Flo did? I think it’s about terry and his attempt at making a second Olympic team. Just wondering if it’s any good.

My Prediction
Ayala beats Hildebrandt 3-0
Desanto loses to RBY 3-3
Eierman loses to Lee 3-6
Murin beats Bartlett 6-6
Young majors PSU (either one) 10-6
Bull beats Berge 13-6
Kemerer beats Starocci 16-6
Brooks majors Assad 16-10
Warner loses to Dean 16-13
Cassiopi beats Kerkvliet on a last second takedown 19-13 (I was going back and forth on this one)

I too, have irrationally high confidence in DA
4-3 Ayala on a deserved stall call in the 3rd.

As much as I’d like to pick ADS, I just cant. I do expect some fireworks here though.
7-5 RBY in OT

Jaydin cant be Jaydin until he gets his grip back.
Lee by ugly dec. 7-1

Murin completely breaks him by the end of the 2nd period.
Murin by major 11-3 and crowd goes crazy.

Young wins making us all nervous as hell in the process.
Young 4-3 on riding time.

Alex will put a ton of pressure on Berge and get some stall calls and a TD or 2.
Alex 6-2 dec.

Kem wins the late scramble this time in a wild back and forth match.
Kem by dec. 9-7

Assad battles hard, surprises Brooks early and is in the match late but can’t penetrate to force OT.
Brooks by dec. 6-4

I have no idea who to pick here. I think this match my be boring for the first 6:30 then a wild scramble at the whistle with no score. Dean scores a TD off a bad shot by Warner to win 3-1 in OT.

Unfortunately I think Kerk wins fairly comfortably in the same fashion he did Parris.
Kerk by dec. 6-3

Iowa wins a 16-15 barn burner thanks to Murins major.

I think this is a damn near best case scenario IF all these match-ups indeed take place. GO HAWKS!!!
Max Murin beats BB by the same score that Yianni wrestled his a$$ off to beat BB by. Got it.

FKO0ONeXsA4xYpA

ADVERTISEMENT