ADVERTISEMENT

PSU vs Iowa

Comment below his tweet said torn labrum.

bishop-priest.gif

First of all, the stall warning was given at 12 sec. When the wrestler in advantage position gets that, the match is supposed to stopped and restarted as with a stalemate. Unless a score eminent Kem was not close, so should have been blown at no later than 10.

the real prob is in regulation. The takedown occurred but the review used the refs signal as the determination of score. Clearly he had the take down as the refs hand started to come up at .02 but his fingers weren’t out until after time. But that makes no difference, so Kem won that in reg

Couple thoughts,

Gotta eat my words on Starocci a little bit, props to him he shot a bunch. But Holy hell Kem got hosed.

Also man they're a boring team overall. As I said before:Nick Lee, Starocci, Brooks all are fun to watch. The rest, zzzzs.

Crazy meet though, fun to be at.

Couple thoughts,

Gotta eat my words on Starocci a little bit, props to him he shot a bunch. But Holy hell Kem got hosed.

Also man they're a boring team overall. As I said before:Nick Lee, Starocci, Brooks all are fun to watch. The rest, zzzzs.

Crazy meet though, fun to be at.
Also man they're a boring team overall. As I said before: ADS, Marinelli, Cass all are fun to watch. The rest, zzzzzzzzzzs.
Great dual overall though - would have loved to have been there. Looking forward to B1Gs and NCAAs.

Also man they're a boring team overall. As I said before: ADS, Marinelli, Cass all are fun to watch. The rest, zzzzzzzzzzs.
Great dual overall though - would have loved to have been there. Looking forward to B1Gs and NCAAs.
As I said before, my quote was in reference to all the people saying PSU is all hammers, PSU always looking to score, blah blah blah. Some of their studs come out and look for bonus, some of them don't. Just like ours.

Even though our normal team is Spencer ADS Bull Kem and Cass are all hammers constantly looking for bonus typically compared to your three, but it's fine.

Is that Zzzzzz noise close to the moaning Warner was whaling out as Dean took him over ? 🤣🤣
A Penn State fan touching a child in his profile pic 😬.

Anyways, good luck on not losing a fourth straight tournament to Iowa at B1Gs this year.

A Penn State fan touching a child in his profile pic 😬.

Anyways, good luck on not losing a fourth straight tournament to Iowa at B1Gs this year.

I would guess you’re one of the Iowa fans sitting in front of us last nite yelling horrible obscenities at 19-20 year old PSU kids. It was fun to watching PSU whip y’all in person.

I would guess you’re one of the Iowa fans sitting in front of us last nite yelling horrible obscenities at 19-20 year old PSU kids. It was fun to watching PSU whip y’all in person.
LOL! I’m sure that happened. About time a PSU fan is actually defending “kids” though. Good for you. And good luck the rest of the way in your volleyball gym. Looks like there’s a chance you might not lose a fourth straight tournament championship in to Iowa this year. 👍

LOL! I’m sure that happened. About time a PSU fan is actually defending “kids” though. Good for you. And good luck the rest of the way in your volleyball gym. Looks like there’s a chance you might not lose a fourth straight tournament championship in to Iowa this year. 👍

In fan math does 4 actually equal 1 ?

ADVERTISEMENT