ADVERTISEMENT

Public Favorability Towards Sports Collapsing

Disrespect America? Bullshit. "Dissension is the highest form of patriotism." Remember that? Or does that only apply to those who aren't uppity n*****s?

Further proof that in addition to being stupid, illiterate, and lacking integrity Trump chumps are also fragile, snowflake pussies who continue to not grasp the whole concept of what this country was founded on and what makes it so great. I toast you Trump chumps! You enjoy your NASCAR. The rest of us will enjoy watching actual sports. Sorry, not sorry, about your butthurt.

I find it interesting that cons and libs don’t have the opposite opinion on the topic of patriotism. Liberal ideology is heavily built around the idea that the state is the best way to solve big problems, yet they don’t instinctively worship the state.

Conservatism is built around the distrust and even hate for the government, yet they instinctively worship the state and think everyone else should be forced to as well.

It’s a bit paradoxical.

Yes, Trumpturd philosophy in the 21st Century:

"We hate American government. It's so awful and bad. We need less of it!"

"How dare anyone complain about the government and systemic issues! Move to Denmark!"

It makes so much sense.

"How dare anyone complain about the government and systemic issues! Move to Denmark!"

It makes so much sense.
Well, we are the dumbest country on Earth and it isn't even close. Lately due to that lot, so yeah.

It makes so much sense.
It is way older than Trump. It certainly goes back at least as far as the liberal counter culture of the 60’s. I don’t know beyond that.

It’s sort of like abortion. Abortion is an individual right. Cons claim to value the individual over the collective. And liberals often reverse that prioritization. Yet on the abortion topic cons embrace the right of the collective to force individuals to act in a way they feel is best for society.

Just another quirky inconsistency in American politics.

I don’t accept this fact. Just today I learned that France is a whole lot more conspiratorial about vaccines than America. There are many stupid people all over the place.
Ok so it's a close race? Trump lies and these ****ing hacks scream from the top of their lungs MAGA! Suburban women embrace Q trash. There is now a Trump memorabilia shop opened in Gatlinburg, TN I saw while subsequently unfollowing the page for the area. Lol, so pathetic, so embarrassing.

People are learning quickly that football is king on the collegiate level. It funds so much.

As it relates to this, Ferentz’ Twitter ban was for good reason. Right after players could start tweeting, one of them gets in a pissing match with a booster.

Coaches understand the finances of the operation. Stupid ass kids don’t.

It’s going to be a hard lesson for many.

That’s because the coaches make millions of dollars while the players are exploited by the University.

I find it interesting that cons and libs don’t have the opposite opinion on the topic of patriotism. Liberal ideology is heavily built around the idea that the state is the best way to solve big problems, yet they don’t instinctively worship the state.

Conservatism is built around the distrust and even hate for the government, yet they instinctively worship the state and think everyone else should be forced to as well.

It’s a bit paradoxical.
That’s why I pointed out that it’s too easy too draw out their inconsistencies.

The public can be very fickle anyway and watching sports with no fans isn’t very fun. This is not surprising.

What kind of crappy person actively hopes for failure of numerous American businesses, that directly employ thousands (and indirectly support many thousands), solely because of political differences?

You suck, OP. You're a horrible person and a bad American.
Just another trump supporter. They are all alike.

Reactions: ironside1
nobody cares about any of those except the nfl. and that one tanked because of all the political nonsense

I’m confused, we are in a thread claiming no one cares about the NFL, which you agree with but then state the NFL is all people care about? Which is it?

Reactions: mnole03

It’s a bit paradoxical.

This would make sense if it were even remotely accurate.

That’s because the coaches make millions of dollars while the players are exploited by the University.

BS!

The overall compensation for the players easily exceeds 6 figures.

If it’s such a rough go, then why do so many aspire to such a level?

Ok so it's a close race? Trump lies and these ****ing hacks scream from the top of their lungs MAGA! Suburban women embrace Q trash. There is now a Trump memorabilia shop opened in Gatlinburg, TN I saw while subsequently unfollowing the page for the area. Lol, so pathetic, so embarrassing.

Which further illustrates natural's point. Stupidity is not unique to one region or demographic.

Yes, MAGAts are a special kind of stupid, but stupid takes many different shapes and forms, manifesting all over the world.

What kind of crappy person actively hopes for failure of numerous American businesses, that directly employ thousands (and indirectly support many thousands), solely because of political differences?

You suck, OP. You're a horrible person and a bad American.

I'll be honest, if Amway and everyone participating in it (including a few family and friends I love dearly) lose every penny put into network marketing (this is actually all of them but some of them aren't done investing just yet) and are forced to give interviews for documentaries where the only question is: "If this product is so good, why don't the people who make it try wholesaling it to Wal-Mart so they can make more money?"

Reactions: naturalmwa
Most right-wingers don’t like black people. I think it’s really as simple as that.

And yeah, I know, “But, but...Herschel Walker!”

Reactions: Rudolph
I was the hugest hawekeye football fan until they did that crap over the summer where they joined the blm movement

I don't even wear hawkeye gear now
I'm donating my Hawkeye gear and won't be making my pilgrimages because the fan base is full of racist douchebags like this turd. And the bullying/racial bias as well as nepotism from a coach who simply can't beat Wisconsin. Ashamed to be raised in redneck Iowa. Thanks for ruining football too, trump and MAGAts! So great .....can't wait to see you crybaby bitches when the team kneels during anthem, I'll come back if the douches leave

I'm donating my Hawkeye gear and won't be making my pilgrimages because the fan base is full of racist douchebags like this turd. And the bullying/racial bias as well as nepotism from a coach who simply can't beat Wisconsin. Ashamed to be raised in redneck Iowa. Thanks for ruining football too, trump and MAGAts! So great .....can't wait to see you crybaby bitches when the team kneels during anthem, I'll come back if the douches leave

You sound like a miserable SOB.

tenor.gif

When it comes to pro sports collapsing I give it two thumbs up. 👍 👍
College will way before pro.

the pros will just have the salary cap lowered. It’s automatic and not really up for debate in nba nhl nfl. It’s in the CBA and calculated.

BS!

The overall compensation for the players easily exceeds 6 figures.

If it’s such a rough go, then why do so many aspire to such a level?

Over 5 years.

It’s like taking a crappy or unpaid internship...you hope it leads to something better at the end.

The above statement illustrates exactly what I’m talking about. A few years back you wouldn’t have dreamed of thinking or saying such a thing.

The irony in all of this is that liberal news propaganda and liberal indoctrination in our education system is resulting in YOU thinking and saying such things.

The irony is so rich....

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome the guy whose only action is jerking himself off with glee while posting thread after thread of articles by The Daily Wire, Fox News, and The Federalist...all while crying about “irony”. Easily the Most Ironic Post of the Year.

Nonsense.

How many kids straight out of high school are marketable in the workforce?
Depends on the market, but I'm sure your point is few so I'll go with that. That's why so many kids go to college and participate in extra curricular activities to enhance their resume. Lots get full ride scholarships as well.

Liberals bitching about a national anthem is top grade pathetic. If you libs could go back in time and hear yourselves know, you would question as to how F’d up in the head you have all become.

This is from 2017. I've pretty much always disfavored nationalistic, jingoistic crap. For someone on the "hate government" end of the spectrum, I am surprised you don't think more critically about the flag and the anthem and the pledge—the histories of these symbols and how they are used.

Kneeling for social justice is, in fact, standing up for what that flag represents in a way that every American, current or former military included, should support.

Kneeling for social justice carries — supposedly — the work of our military forward.

Truly honoring this country, and/or the symbols representing this country, is to honor its Constitution (since we have a particularly good one). Where this country isn't itself fully honoring the letter and spirit of its Constitution, attention should be drawn to it. This is what this kneeling business is about — it is not a defacing, dishonoring of the damn flag.

The flag isn't sacred. Stop worshipping false idols. The flag is a logo representing a living, breathing federal republic/constitutional representative democracy. The flag represents a work in progress.

The greatest way to honor our military is to ensure as little power is granted toward nationalism. Nationalism virtually ensures our military will be misused, because nationalism tells us to blindly support its use, because, you know, 'Merica.

I've been away — has discussion of how the fed gov paid the NFL to have its teams on the field during the anthem been included in this larger discussion? Why did they do that? To assist in nationalistic zeal to the benefit of military recruitment. Doesn't get much more big government than that, folks. Previously, NFL teams didn't appear on the field to start the game until the anthem was completed.

Germane to this is the whole "God" business in the pledge, on the money, etc. Why? We're supposedly church and state separated. That's one of the foundations. Why was this added? Because religion? Nah. Because the lords of our society want us worshipping money and country. All these seeds are planted. Branding 101.

Well, maybe Branding 201.

ADVERTISEMENT