ADVERTISEMENT

Public poopers

BlIIlken2

HB Heisman
Nov 23, 2021
Shit and get off the pot. A public toilet isn’t the place to browse Reddit, buy stocks, play candy crash or thumb through only fans for 30 minutes. Save your throne personal time for at home.

Reactions: HawkeyeShawn
Speaking of…was at an AAU basketball tournament in Ames a couple weekends ago. Had a dude riding sidecar next to me. He had his phone playing rap music and he was rapping along and telling me the check out this artist and telling me how amazing this rapper is. He was in the sidecar before I entered and was still there after I left. I never said a word back to him. No idea how old he was or what he looked like.

Speaking of…was at an AAU basketball tournament in Ames a couple weekends ago. Had a dude riding sidecar next to me. He had his phone playing rap music and he was rapping along and telling me the check out this artist and telling me how amazing this rapper is. He was in the sidecar before I entered and was still there after I left. I never said a word back to him. No idea how old he was or what he looked like.
Magic mushrooms are very affordable these days.

Reactions: HawkeyeShawn
Also how do people shit all over the walls, the seat, and the inside of the bowl. I mean I have seen some places that I can only imagine the public pooper emerged out of the stall looking like this:

a-mud-covered-man-screams-dawn-kish.jpg

Reactions: Moral
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT