Votes: 24 52.2%
  • Meh. Some are decent

Votes: 15 32.6%

• Total voters

srams21

HR Legend
Gold Member
May 23, 2004
What say you HROT? Are pumpkin beers a go-to for you in the fall?

Not a fan of most but if you can find Southern Tier’s Pumking then consider it as good as gold. Serve in a brown sugar rimmed glass and your lady will feel obliged to give you a nice autumn beej!

Southern-Tier-Pumking-12oz-.jpg

Not a fan of most but if you can find Southern Tier’s Pumking then consider it as good as gold. Serve in a brown sugar rimmed glass and your lady will feel obliged to give you a nice autumn beej!

Southern-Tier-Pumking-12oz-.jpg
That one is good.

I love fall and pumpkin beers.

I really like the Schlafly Pumpkin Ale.

11481755713566.png

My favorite of all the fall beers is the Great Lakes Oktoberfest.

811437_b737.jpg

I've never tried a pumpkin beer but given my experience with pumpkin spice and my beer preference it's probably a hard no. I imagine it would taste a lot like a chemical cleaning agent. But I would certainly try it just to confirm or be pleasantly surprised.

I absolutely love Harvest Patch Shandy by Leinenkugel. I also took an interest to the Ranger IPA Jalapeno one a couple years ago

That one is good.

I love fall and pumpkin beers.

I really like the Schlafly Pumpkin Ale.

11481755713566.png

My favorite of all the fall beers is the Great Lakes Oktoberfest.

811437_b737.jpg
Agreed and Great Lakes is good stuff. I used to wait for tapping of the Christmas Ale to signify the holidays are here and ho-Lee-Schnit!!! That one will knock you on your arse and give you weird dreams and make you want to sleep with your boss!

Agreed and Great Lakes is good stuff. I used to wait for tapping of the Christmas Ale to signify the holidays are here and ho-Lee-Schnit!!! That one will knock you on your arse and give you weird dreams and make you want to sleep with your boss!
Yes! Their Christmas Ale is great!!

Reactions: runkpanole
When I was a kid pumpkin spice came in one thing, pumpkin pie, and I got it once or maybe twice a year. I frigging loved pumpkin pie, now it’s all ruined. Still love me some sweet potato pie though. Can’t wait for thanksgiving. Fvck it, I’m smoking a turkey on Sunday and having some sweet potato pie. If you can find my place you’re welcome to some

Reactions: Dirt Boy 2
Hit and miss for me. I enjoy DFH Punkin as it isn’t overwhelmingly spiced. I like the first couple of drinks of Schlafly but it gets to be too much.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
I like pumpkin, but I've yet to find a pumpkin beer I like. Just not a good combo for me. Marzen is my style for fall (heading into porter/stout season). I did have a sweet potato ale on an old Chicago mini tour last year that wasn't bad.

Reactions: ghost80 and srams21
Foothills Brewing has a good Pumpkin Ale.

Foothills Pumpkin Ale​

This crisp, dry ale uses pumpkin pie spices brewed with real pumpkin and a blend of malts to give Mom’s pumpkin pie some serious competition. A fall favorite.

AVAILABLE IN:

ADVERTISEMENT