ADVERTISEMENT

"punishing Russia"

chodehawk

HR MVP
Oct 9, 2016
Google "Russian ruble value" and look at the chart.

Any of these stupid ass "sanctions" imposed on Russia have not done a damn thing to hurt Russia, and instead continue hurting Americans with even more inflation.

After looking at the Ruble's performance chart, it beginning to look like the only people being punished are the people reading this.

"Putin's price hike" my ass.

Google "Russian ruble value" and look at the chart.

Any of these stupid ass "sanctions" imposed on Russia have not done a damn thing to hurt Russia, and instead continue hurting Americans with even more inflation.

After looking at the Ruble's performance chart, it beginning to look like the only people being punished are the people reading this.

giphy.gif

Good luck finding a place to spend those high-priced rubles. You're not going to find much of anything that's decent in the Russian stores. Maybe a nice little vacay in Belarus.

The only thing you can buy with them is oil. And Russia's going to be producing a lot less of it, going forward. Good luck finding a place that will exchange them for another currency.

For a person as educated as yourself, I suggest putting everything you have into rubles. With all of those rubles, maybe you can figure out a way to get into Russia (fast boat to Kaliningrad???) and be a baller.......stretch-Lada limo, nazi/z themed parties, endless beets, vodka, body odor etc. Maybe even some rye bread, if you're lucky.

Reactions: mnole03
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT