ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue tickets

GG121AND2

HR All-American
Aug 1, 2007
Hey friends, thanks to HR posters, I already have a dozen tickets available for the Purdue meet. Your generosity has given me pairs, triplets and 1 set of 4.

If you will take 1 or more kids with you, the tickets are free. Please contact me at jbrown@wrestlingforlife.org if you are interested.

Got your package Jim. :) sure was nice, a lot nicer than the small donation I made on Thursday. We will do another soon. Thanks for being there!!

You donated $33.23 USD to Wrestling for Life

Donation Details
Date: November 15, 2018 at 4:17:03 PM PST
Transaction ID: 8779-0823-5647-256
Purpose: Wrestling For Life
Donation to: Wrestling for Life
Donation from: marks

I've already picked up more Purdue tickets. Think about putting together a carload of kids and sharing the excitement of college wrestling with them.

I've got 2 kids and 2 parents that need tickets for Purdue if you have any laying around GG.

Hey friends, thanks to HR posters, I already have a dozen tickets available for the Purdue meet. Your generosity has given me pairs, triplets and 1 set of 4.

If you will take 1 or more kids with you, the tickets are free. Please contact me at jbrown@wrestlingforlife.org if you are interested.

Can a get a clear definition on "Kid".

If I bring an Exotic Dancer (stripper) who is about 1/3 my age..............:rolleyes:

Reactions: el dub
The tickets are going rapidly. Please let me know if you are sending any more.

for all the talk of you being the emoji king, that is the best you can do for a 1/3 age exotic dancer (hopefully you are 60 :cool:)? Bah-title gone :(

images

Reactions: CowboyUp61
for all the talk of you being the emoji king, that is the best you can do for a 1/3 age exotic dancer (hopefully you are 60 :cool:)? Bah-title gone :(

I understand you have another question you would like to ask.............but are just a bit shy..........

So, Yes............

I'll ask her if she has a "friend" she can bring along.............

images

Reactions: GG121AND2
I understand you have another question you would like to ask.............but are just a bit shy..........

So, Yes............

I'll ask her if she has a "friend" she can bring along.............

images
and before anyone else jumps in, pics (only of the friend) (and none of Togs relatives)

We will make tickets available to anyone who asks by the end of the day tomorrow (Friday). You may receive HR-donated tickets that do not have the number of seats together that you need. In that case you can use the tickets to get in and then find a spot that has enough empty seats to accomodate your party.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT