ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue-Too much testosterone or just plain stupidity

uihawk82

HR All-American
Nov 17, 2021
I know there is a thread about Purdue's game today but I just have to say the Brohm's are just stupid, losing games like nebby (except against the hawks which means Iowa might play more stupid).

The stupid testosterone laden TEnd that catches the go ahead touchdown cant just block normally on the extra point but he has to add the mouthing off to the opponent and butting helmets with him. And the yellow hanky comes out for a 15 yard unsportsmanlike penalty with just over a minute to go.

And then the special teams coach has to say or do something. I just cant remember the last time or any time I have seen a team kickoff from their own 10 yard line.

Then the defense plays like a sieve and gives up some big plays and a big penalty.

But that is ok because I want to see purdue fall apart as a team so maybe, just maybe we can beat them.

Reactions: BEAVERDALEHAWK
I know there is a thread about Purdue's game today but I just have to say the Brohm's are just stupid, losing games like nebby (except against the hawks which means Iowa might play more stupid).

The stupid testosterone laden TEnd that catches the go ahead touchdown cant just block normally on the extra point but he has to add the mouthing off to the opponent and butting helmets with him. And the yellow hanky comes out for a 15 yard unsportsmanlike penalty with just over a minute to go.

And then the special teams coach has to say or do something. I just cant remember the last time or any time I have seen a team kickoff from their own 10 yard line.

Then the defense plays like a sieve and gives up some big plays and a big penalty.

But that is ok because I want to see purdue fall apart as a team so maybe, just maybe we can beat them.
Agreed they really pissed that game away at the end.

Reactions: hawkdave007
iowa has had miscues prrhaps not as flagrant but similar results. against ndsu for example a late hit let them into fg range i think.

shell-like-it-too-frank-thomas.gif

• Haha
Reactions: TheRealHerky
They absolutely pissed it away but the officiating….yeesh! One DL got literally tackled by the OL as he had him in a neck hold for the takedown right in front of the official. Another DL got drug down by his jersey as he was getting by an OL. Neither called.
Again it’s all on PU for doing what they did but the zebras we trash that last couple minutes

Reactions: rfgiowa and DewHawk
They absolutely pissed it away but the officiating….yeesh! One DL got literally tackled by the OL as he had him in a neck hold for the takedown right in front of the official. Another DL got drug down by his jersey as he was getting by an OL. Neither called.
Again it’s all on PU for doing what they did but the zebras we trash that last couple minutes
I didn't see that but I was guessing something like that happened. Coaches don't go ballistic like that without reason. Still, the coaches need to control themselves because when they don't, the players don't and you get what Purdue had at the end of the game.

I could not believe the ref didn't call the penalty. I started laughing while the play was going on...that's how obvious the penalty looked on TV.

Reactions: LarryMullenJr.
I didn't see that but I was guessing something like that happened. Coaches don't go ballistic like that without reason. Still, the coaches need to control themselves because when they don't, the players don't and you get what Purdue had at the end of the game.
Brohm has never had control. And never will. Which will always hurt them and make them mediocre at best

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
There is no way we are beating Purdue this year. If we played today we'd have a puncher's chance if Purdue played a horrible game, but by Nov 5 our defense will be toast and won't be able to save the team anymore. Our only chance of it not being a complete sh*t-show is bad weather.

Brohm has never had control. And never will. Which will always hurt them and make them mediocre at best
They have invented ways to lose games in his time there. I would still put them or Minnesota as favorite in the West, but good grief he and his team just cost themselves by with the idiocy sometimes.

Purdue made a terrible decision in this case. Many students, graduate students, and other Purdue employees rely on PUSH and CAPS for healthcare, and the decision about how to treat their ADD/ADHD should be made by the patient and medical professionals, not by bureaucrats and administrators. Unfortunately, this is true in every aspect of healthcare. Management practically writes the script without https://dietarious.com/testogen-review/ for emergency medicine in some places. In addition, corporate America effectively practices medicine without a license when you factor in insurance and prior authorizations.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT