ADVERTISEMENT

******Purdue vs Iowa Game Thread******

dave-chappelle-blouse.gif

I’m still in shock… we just beat Purdue by 9 to win the Big Ten Tournament Championship. With contributions from literally every scholarship player aside from Ash. It’s so easy to cheer for this team… Teared up a little bit afterwards when Fran was hugging his boys too

This season was a success regardless of what happens next week, but what do you all say we make a little run in the Dance?

I’m still in shock… we just beat Purdue by 9 to win the Big Ten Tournament Championship. With contributions from literally every scholarship player aside from Ash. It’s so easy to cheer for this team… Teared up a little bit afterwards when Fran was hugging his boys too

This season was a success regardless of what happens next week, but what do you all say we make a little run in the Dance?

I am cautiously optimistic about an NCAA run.

I started the season thinking NIT.... this has been a wild ride. Sweet 16 would make me so happy.

ADVERTISEMENT