ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue's top WR flunks out

"The 6-3 Wright made a career-high 57 catches for 732 yards and seven TDs in 2022. He had 24 catches for 305 yards and two scores in 2020 after debuting with 18 receptions for 288 yards and a TD in 2019. He finished his career with 99 catches for 1,325 yards (13.4 ypc) and 10 TDs"

Wow, I never pictured Tyrone Tracy in a 6-3 role.

maybe it was me, but I never though TT could get any separation when running his routes. Of course, now that he is at Purdue he will probably have 5 TD's and 400 yards receiving against Iowa.
Maybe it's just me, but perhaps the system matters. Perhaps a guy who couldn't get open in KF's system will find gaping holes in the defense under Brohm's. Just a thought.

Wasn't Vince Young a 4 or a 6 as well? The lowest score ever for a QB. They probably just drew the plays in the dirt at Texas.....
Not the lowest QB, the lowest score ever. Vince Young is the best argument for academic fraud at Texas.

That's barely literate range. Kind of feel sorry for him. Can you imagine the anxiety and frustration and sense of failure that gripped him? Vince simply couldn't learn how to be an NFL QB. Athleticism could only take him part of the way.

Not the lowest QB, the lowest score ever. Vince Young is the best argument for academic fraud at Texas.

That's barely literate range. Kind of feel sorry for him. Can you imagine the anxiety and frustration and sense of failure that gripped him? Vince simply couldn't learn how to be an NFL QB. Athleticism could only take him part of the way.

Single read offense. Does not translate to NFL

ADVERTISEMENT