ADVERTISEMENT

Putin puts bounty on US soldiers in Afghanistan. Our response: no big deal.

YOU get a Bounty!!!

AND YOU get a Bounty!!!!

EVERYONE GETS A BOUNTY!!!

OptimalAgitatedIbizanhound-small.gif

I0j4NM.gif

Trump must think he will qualify for Putin's bounty.

If it weren't for the fact it would end the suffering, it would seem apt to put camo garb on the orange creep and turn him loose on the tundra over there. But, suffering in the rat infested Bastille for the remainder of this days is more appropriate,

Needs to be an ad dubbing in the words at the Helsinki meeting:

"I'm putting a bounty on your soldiers, but I will help you win re-election, so we are all good, right?"

(Trump gives Thumbs Up)

Last edited:
Reactions: Torg
Propaganda peddler. Why do people still read this crap? It's not worthy to line a birdcage.

"Officials said" and "Spokespeople at the National Security Council, the Pentagon, the State Department and the C.I.A. declined to comment." This isn't journalism. The Old Gray Whore has admitted to sending articles to the State Dept. for approval. Well, isn't that just lazy and....propaganda. Guess who runs the State Dept.? Mike "Fred Flintstone" Pompeo of "We lie, we cheat, we steal" fame. The National Enquirer has more credibility.

Reactions: DogBoyRy
Propaganda peddler. Why do people still read this crap? It's not worthy to line a birdcage.

"Officials said" and "Spokespeople at the National Security Council, the Pentagon, the State Department and the C.I.A. declined to comment." This isn't journalism. The Old Gray Whore has admitted to sending articles to the State Dept. for approval. Well, isn't that just lazy and....propaganda. Guess who runs the State Dept.? Mike "Fred Flintstone" Pompeo of "We lie, we cheat, we steal" fame. The National Enquirer has more credibility.

So NOW you have an issue with sources? LOL. I guess your Russian handlers are telling you to push back pretty hard on this one.

You surprise me Nat, attacking the media without evidence? I was waiting for “the US does this all the time”. You’re usually a blame the US not Russia kind of guy.

Ahh, nat must have seen the bat signal.

You surprise me Nat, attacking the media without evidence? I was waiting for “the US does this all the time”. You’re usually a blame the US not Russia kind of guy.

To be fair, we went to one war on false pretenses. We also went into another one when the guy we were after was elsewhere. And left alone an "allied" country where most of the hijackers came from.

I think being skeptic is okay when we are nearly 2 decades in.

This isn’t news. Russia and China are not our friends. I sincerely hope our defense department is doing better than bounties against their soldiers.

Reactions: HawkeyeShawn
So NOW you have an issue with sources? LOL. I guess your Russian handlers are telling you to push back pretty hard on this one.
When don't I? You're so trusting of Pompeo when it validates your beliefs. Where are the sources in this article? Who of importance confirmed this?

Huh.........SAME guys.....
You should let the guy that you quoted know that it was actually Hillary that Russia supported and provided with the fake Dossier. Do you guys just constantly play make believe or are you really years behind on actual news? Also, LOL at you guys always linking the NYT and WAPO who are unabashed propaganda outlets.

You should let the guy that you quoted know that it was actually Hillary that Russia supported and provided with the fake Dossier. Do you guys just constantly play make believe or are you really years behind on actual news? Also, LOL at you guys always linking the NYT and WAPO who are unabashed propaganda outlets.

You are really really dumb aren’t you?

Says the guy who believes the 239lb parody who says fact is fake.

In an indication of what was to come, the founder of the New York Times’ 1619 Project penned a lengthy racist screed attacking all white people in 1995.

Nikole Hannah-Jones, the lead essayist on New York Times Magazine’s 1619 Project, wrote a letter to the editor in Notre Dame’s The Observer stating that “the white race is the biggest murderer, rapist, pillager, and thief of the modern world.”

Hannah-Jones claimed that the actions of European settlers and explorers such as Christopher Columbus were “acts of devils” and likens them to Hitler.

“[The whites] lasting monument was the destruction and enslavement of two races of people,” Hannah-Jones wrote.

Hannah-Jones claims Africans arrived in North America long before Europeans, but that unlike Europeans, Africans befriended and traded with the indigenous people. She claims pyramids in Mexico are a symbol of said friendship.

She then moves to the present and argues that white people today still take advantage of other people.

“The descendants of these savage people pump drugs and guns into the Black community, pack Black people into the squalor of segregated urban ghettos and continue to be bloodsuckers in our community,” she writes.

She ends her letter by pitying the author she was responding to and claiming that white people still struggle with a supremacy complex.

“But after everything that those barbaric devils did, I do not hate them,” she wrote. “I understand that because of some lacking, they needed to [sic] constantly prove their superiority.”

The Times did not respond to a request for comment on whether their employee maintained these beliefs.

In May, Hannah-Jones was awarded a Pulitzer Prize for her work on the 1619 Project, despite the work having to be substantially corrected after a number of respected academics and historians disputed its grasp on history. Hannah-Jones even admitted herself the correction was “important,” admitting she “los[t] important context and nuance” in the Pulitzer-winning essay.

This isn’t the first time the New York Times has hired and kept a writer with a history of racism and radical views. In 2018, the NYT hired Sarah Jeong despite a long string of racist tweets that littered her Twitter calling white people “goblins,” likening their smell to dogs, and asking to “#cancelallwhitepeople”.

More......

“The transcript, leaked to Slate, reveals a confederacy of ignorance and bigotry involving hundreds of people. The ringleader is executive editor Dean Baquet, who fires the fatal shot into the credibility of his paper.

By giving reporters and editors license to try to stop Donald Trump from becoming president, then letting them peddle the Russia, Russia, Russia hoax, Baquet helped unleash the hatred that is tearing America apart. Never before has a single media institution played such a destructive role in the nation’s life.

But Baquet is not finished. The 75-minute meeting shows he is now determined to destroy the president by painting him as a racist.”

You are reallly really ****ing dumb aren’t you? Or do you just really like sucking off Donald?
In today’s opposite world, I guess dumb is reading declassified documents and testimony by investigators, witnesses, etc... In reality, dumb is people reduced to juvenile rhetoric because they can’t deal with facts and reality.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT