ADVERTISEMENT

Putin puts bounty on US soldiers in Afghanistan. Our response: no big deal.

9/11, bro. Is this now a new addition to the Kremlin "newsfeed" that 9/11 was a hoax, too?
The Afghanis agreed to turn over bin Laden if the US could provide "evidence". Sound familiar. Washington did not provide any. So, bombing commenced and we lost thousands more than 9/11, but you refuse to shed a tear for those lost.

15 of the 19 were Saudis. Refresh my memory...did we bomb them?

Since OBL is dead, why are we still there? "Mission Accomplished", right? Or are we afraid of the mighty Afghan Navy will project nukes into Miami?:mad:

Are you capable of making any critical comment about Russia? Anything? Bad food? Trains are slow? Putin has journalists thrown from windows? Anything?
You are fantastic...at running from the topic. But, since you brought up the topic of journalists, I'll bite. Where is your outrage when our government has journalists killed, then covers it up? Furthermore, the people who have brought it to light have been thrown in jail and given a slow death AND YOU CHEERED FOR IT. You weren't outraged at all.

You are fantastic...at running from the topic. But, since you brought up the topic of journalists, I'll bite. Where is your outrage when our government has journalists killed, then covers it up? Furthermore, the people who have brought it to light have been thrown in jail and given a slow death AND YOU CHEERED FOR IT. You weren't outraged at all.
Lol. Dodge dodge dodge.

Lol. Dodge dodge dodge.
What am I dodging? I ask you questions and you do your detour routine. The US killed 2 Reuters journalists and now Julian Assange is being killed slowly as we try to extradite an Australian. You support this and you're a POS.

To what, you frigging jack ass? I'm not the one who wrote a CIA prop piece. I can't cite evidence to something that didn't happen. Sweet Jesus! I hope you didn't leave this world children.
Response.

Mark Meadows is promising anyone found to have leaked this information will go to prison.
That’s the penalty for making Trump look like a Russian asset I suppose.

Reactions: JohnBasedow
Mark Meadows is promising anyone found to have leaked this information will go to prison.
That’s the penalty for making Trump look like a Russian asset I suppose.
Nearly 2,400 American soldiers have died in Afghanistan over the past 19 years. You never raised hell then. Why? And why would bounties be in play now when they'd kill Americans for free?

Trump was looking to withdraw troops in Afghan. Much like the Syria withdraw announcement, a staged false flag event happened to prevent that.

Nearly 2,400 American soldiers have died in Afghanistan over the past 19 years. You never raised hell then. Why? And why would bounties be in play now when they'd kill Americans for free?

Trump was looking to withdraw troops in Afghan. Much like the Syria withdraw announcement, a staged false flag event happened to prevent that.
Purple monkey disco.

Reactions: BelemNole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT