ADVERTISEMENT

Putin to visit DC

Oh no!!! He’ll see the big board!!!
tumblr_orb9phnVQu1r85lclo1_500.gif

A Pepsi in the same thread?

An existential question, can you be pro Reagen and Trump after the speech Reagen gave on the Berlin Wall? On behalf of the thousands who suffered or were murdered under the KGB, STB, Stasi, Sluzaba Bezieczenstwa, Goryani and Dirrecion de intelidencia, I’ll say no.

Why wouldn’t they? But my initial question still hasn’t been answered about the video that was posted.

I assumed it was a rhetorical question. Nobody outside the WH is aware of whether a concrete meeting has been set in D.C.

My turn for a question. Do you feel that the Director of National Intelligence should be privy to what was discussed in the meeting with Putin and do you think he should be made aware of a subsequent meeting prior to the Trump administration reaching out to Putin?

I assumed it was a rhetorical question. Nobody outside the WH is aware of whether a concrete meeting has been set in D.C.

My turn for a question. Do you feel that the Director of National Intelligence should be privy to what was discussed in the meeting with Putin and do you think he should be made aware of a subsequent meeting prior to the Trump administration reaching out to Putin?
Let’s stay on the first subject as I’m not done. Did the White House Twitter actually say Putin was coming in the fall? If not, what is the significance of the video?

I had to go to that guys Twitter page and I’m starting to notice a lot of you guys getting your “news” from these guys that post non stop conjecture. It’s all making sense now. These guys are making your minds up for you.

I guess I’ll try and answer your question. I don’t know enough about who should know what but, by his job title, I’d say it’s pry in his job description.

Let’s stay on the first subject as I’m not done. Did the White House Twitter actually say Putin was coming in the fall? If not, what is the significance of the video?

I had to go to that guys Twitter page and I’m starting to notice a lot of you guys getting your “news” from these guys that post non stop conjecture. It’s all making sense now. These guys are making your minds up for you.

I guess I’ll try and answer your question. I don’t know enough about who should know what but, by his job title, I’d say it’s pry in his job description.

The very first post of the thread is from the White House Press Secretary. Should I not use that as the source? The video was just the moment of the DNI being informed.

Reactions: BelemNole
President Trump believes that the best way to Make America Great Again is to improve relations with Russia.

It's really not that difficult a concept.
No he doesn't. Don't be obtuse. He's doing it for personal reasons...not for you. Not for me. Not for America.

Reactions: lucas80
Why is the Orange Turd even meeting with him? Why is the Orange Turd still president?
Personally I think it’s because he got so much criticism this week. I posted that Trump would blow up on someone. The other option is to stick your finger in everyone’s eye by inviting the world’s biggest thug to DC.
Heck, maybe Trump will invite him over for his big parade so Vlad can see how big Don’s tanks and missiles are.

The very first post of the thread is from the White House Press Secretary. Should I not use that as the source? The video was just the moment of the DNI being informed.
Understood. But the video/Tweet was to say how doesn’t Coats know Putin is visiting in the fall. As evidenced by Huey’s response. Your OP states they are in talks which obviously isn’t anything set in stone. So why the contradiction?

Oh, yeah... what could possibly go wrong with that plan?
That is why you don't invite him to the U.S. Our intelligence sources (allegedly) have emails and texts showing Putin directed attacks against our election. Emails and texts that were shown to Trump before the inauguration. Emails and texts that Trump chooses to ignore because of kompromat.

If nothing else, we're at least learning a bit of Russian.

Personally I think it’s because he got so much criticism this week. I posted that Trump would blow up on someone. The other option is to stick your finger in everyone’s eye by inviting the world’s biggest thug to DC.
Heck, maybe Trump will invite him over for his big parade so Vlad can see how big Don’s tanks and missiles are.

Drop this smoke bomb to divert attention from Helsinki and then cancel the trip while claiming nobody has been harder on Russia than me

ADVERTISEMENT