ADVERTISEMENT

Q people and Michael Flynn have uncovered the next Comet Pizza scandal.

I can't understand how actual human beings can be so utterly stupid and gullible.

Just the lowest of the low. They deserve to die terrible, stupid deaths surrounded by all their idiot friends.
Unfortunately, Dallas, I can. The stupidity, ignorance and gullibility of the American people astounds me. Maybe I misunderstood, but growing up and hearing the story of the “3 Sillys”, I didn’t realize I was reading a documentary.

People are missing the point.
These are "trial balloons" for those running the show here.

voltaire1-2x.jpg

This bitch crazy

On Friday night, after this story published, Lowe told BuzzFeed News that she was turned away from the border tour because of the “hit pieces” about her trip to the butterfly center, saying that she was being “cancelled by the right.” Lowe said that Christina Hutcherson, the founder of Women Fighting for America, and Arizona state Rep. Mark Finchem, another major proponent of election conspiracy theories, refused to let her on the bus Friday night and told her that she had endangered their event. Neither Finchem nor Hutcherson immediately responded to a request for comment.

Lowe said she had driven all the way from Virginia to spend two weeks at the border. After being turned away on Friday night, she said she was able to get out of her hotel booking and was on the road, driving back home.

I really think there is a profit potential here to start peddling this material….but I would hate to see how these nut cases react when/if they would turn on you.

But you could totally craft some theories then start selling merchandise based on it. Look at the let’s go Brandon, MAGA, or Q merch….big money there

I went to Comet Pizza during all the hubbub about it. The establishment was pleasant and unassuming. The pepperoni didn't cup up like the pictures showed and the napkins were wet and stuck to the table. 2.5 stars.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
I can't understand how actual human beings can be so utterly stupid and gullible.

Just the lowest of the low. They deserve to die terrible, stupid deaths surrounded by all their idiot friends.

I saw this explanation yesterday, it's not just stupid people who go down the rabbit hole of conspiracies:

You're a mathematician. You teach god-tier math at the local university. Your whole world is based on numbers, logic, reason and rationality.

On the way home from work, one day, you see a father slap his 4 year-old full across the face. It pisses you off. It makes you more angry than anything you've ever seen. You're boiling. You actually want to go over there and bash the dad. It's not your business, it's not something you should really do, you haven't thought through the consequences, but you really, *really want. to. hit. this. man.*

After a few moments, and some time to reflect, you realize that it would have been a really bad idea to hit this guy. You call the cops, instead and you've done all you can. You go back to math.

Now, imagine that you are tapped into a source of information that finds the exact same emotional nerve that was triggered when you saw the dad hit his kid. You still can't do anything about it, but you are just so angry, every day. It never occurs to you that your mathematical life is the answer for this influx of angering info. And that info is hitting all your moral buttons, constantly, all day. Until you can no longer distinguish between what you're reading and the people (like-minded) who you're interacting with online and reality.

It no longer matters what you think or how. It only matters that this emotional, knee-jerk reaction keeps getting touched, because it is addictive and it feels good to think about something and to be angry. To have a cause. Even if it is based on complete bullshit which you otherwise have the skills to discern for what it really is.

I used to think that people who believed in Q stuff and conspiracy thinkers didn't have critical faculties. It turns out that they do, but they willingly and willfully subdue them to get a feeling of righteous indignation and anger, because that actually feels like something to them.

This is why and how they get addicted to Q stuff. Emotions.

I saw this explanation yesterday, it's not just stupid people who go down the rabbit hole of conspiracies:

You're a mathematician. You teach god-tier math at the local university. Your whole world is based on numbers, logic, reason and rationality.

On the way home from work, one day, you see a father slap his 4 year-old full across the face. It pisses you off. It makes you more angry than anything you've ever seen. You're boiling. You actually want to go over there and bash the dad. It's not your business, it's not something you should really do, you haven't thought through the consequences, but you really, *really want. to. hit. this. man.*

After a few moments, and some time to reflect, you realize that it would have been a really bad idea to hit this guy. You call the cops, instead and you've done all you can. You go back to math.

Now, imagine that you are tapped into a source of information that finds the exact same emotional nerve that was triggered when you saw the dad hit his kid. You still can't do anything about it, but you are just so angry, every day. It never occurs to you that your mathematical life is the answer for this influx of angering info. And that info is hitting all your moral buttons, constantly, all day. Until you can no longer distinguish between what you're reading and the people (like-minded) who you're interacting with online and reality.

It no longer matters what you think or how. It only matters that this emotional, knee-jerk reaction keeps getting touched, because it is addictive and it feels good to think about something and to be angry. To have a cause. Even if it is based on complete bullshit which you otherwise have the skills to discern for what it really is.

I used to think that people who believed in Q stuff and conspiracy thinkers didn't have critical faculties. It turns out that they do, but they willingly and willfully subdue them to get a feeling of righteous indignation and anger, because that actually feels like something to them.

This is why and how they get addicted to Q stuff. Emotions.
I’m short, the whole notion of “the left is all about feelings” was, of course, horseshit projection.

Reactions: ThorneStockton
It's a very strange phenomenon. That said, who here understands or can even define Q? Who here visited 4Chan and 8Chan and read through what was taking place at the time?

I did, it was fascinating. People talk about Q like it's a person. It was so ambiguous and fluid in nature it's actually hard to define what it was. It was a phenomenon. At best it was a open source research forum where people poured over public access, FOIA docs and any other tidbits of information that surfaced. I think thats what scared the media and gate keepers so much. It was a bunch of nerds pouring over public access docs and commenting on them.

The general coconscious on the board was that "Q" was a group of informal and older military officers who were currently or formally or connected to Military Intelligence. The consensus believed that this clandestine group was trying to expose the utter corruption and rot inside the US intelligence communities/DOJ/FBI. (Basically Deep State)

History was taking place around "the Q phenomenon" because you had individual researchers, media, intelligence agancies and all kinds of other people and groups trying to shape and steer the firehose of information and "dis information" that was taking place on that board. It was wild.

Ultimately the problem with "Q" or the 8Chan board was that the "mob" develops it's own momentum or coconscious opinion often times with help or a push from parties trying to direct a narrative. You would also get the (disingenuous) media cherry picking narratives around the phenomenon in an attempt to dis credit it or push an opinion. (For Example) the media widely reported that "Q" said that JFK JR was still alive and would would reveal himself in some climactic event. Problem is "Q" or the group that called themselves "Q" never said that. It was most likely a manufactured narrative .

Doesn't matter because all the media have to do is say that "Q people" believe that JFK Jr is still alive or that there are secret tunnels trafficking children and hookers around the country. Its really easy to discredit open source fluid coconscious building forums. It's the same with Pizza Gate. Problem is where the "Q conscious" was one of the first groups to bring up Epstein and his shenanigans it took years for them to be proven right about basically everything about Epstein. Same with the Russian collusion BS. 4Chan and 8Chan were all over that and our country had to go through 3 years of BS to come to the conclusion that was already known.

Reactions: Ole Jim
Why is it always about pedophelia and some sex ring?

There has to be some kind of psychology that draws a certain type of person towards these conspiracies

ADVERTISEMENT