ADVERTISEMENT

Qanon cult thinks Pompeo is giving them messages....

Thanks. I had "What would George (the first one) Washington " but was stuck after that.
You made the mistake of assuming that it should make any gosh darn sense in relation to the movement. It's part of what makes understanding Q so difficult

Wait. It just occurred to me. This means that dude from Des Moines is probably sitting in custody right now smirking to himself thinking about how obnoxious he's going to be with the guards once they realize that Q has been right and Trump stays in office and then orders his release. Oh man. There's at least a good chance that's where he's at right now. IDK why, I just assumed a conversation with the feds and public defender might get through but there's no reason to assume that.

Much excitement among the Q-ult about this Tweet:

MAGAMAN300 1 hour ago +16 / -0
I think this is it!! Pompeo is letting us to get your popcorn ready.. IT'S GAME TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post 3800 Q's post with the same picture of Washington crossing the delware.
"https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durham_boat
Anons found the subtle hint dropped in the beginning.
Think Durham start.
Think 'Q' start.
You have more than you know.
Q"
Here is one of the last post Q left us.
4952 12-Nov-2020 9:20:55 PM PST Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 8kun/qresearch11621106
Durham.
Q
permalink save report block reply
vetpatriot17 2 hours ago +16 / -0
That photo is also in the 1776 report and also Q post (#?).
bojackjohnson 2 hours ago +16 / -0
I checked to make sure he didn’t just link to the report. There are a LOT of pictures to choose when saying America is the greatest country ever, so why this one?
permalink parent save report block reply
Lyonessrising 1 hour ago +5 / -1
Crossing the river is a historic moment. It's a picture used by Q. Washington crossing the Delaware in a Durham boat.....hevisnt just saying America is great. He is signaling others and Anons. You havent been doing this very long I guess.
bojackjohnson 55 minutes ago +3 / -0
I know exactly what he’s saying. I was getting vetpatriot17 to think about the question.

cronoes 2 hours ago +65 / -2
Pompeo has been referencing Q so damn much that it's just impossible for me to believe that he, Trump, Flynn, et al. set this all up just to sell us out.
trumpistheman2020 1 hour ago +43 / -0
Just talking to my wife about this. There’s no way. It would be absolutely insane for them to be this blatant about all these references just to do nothing in the end. There has to be something coming.
cronoes 1 hour ago +29 / -0
Right. It's been painfully obvious that all of the controlled ops are playing their parts, too.
Fox News went middle to position themselves as controlled op against Biden, but fully supporting the inauguration.
Alex Jones has been playing controlled op for the extreme right (the dude has been pushing practically for violence, but never once followed through with anything himself. He will say that he supports Trump, but also simultaneously will say Q is a deep state PsyOp meant to prevent us from taking action against this inauguration).
In fact, Alex Jones is the most egregious example of controlled OP. He is inconsistent in all of his stances. The dude calls for action on the 6th, but completely disappears from DC on that day.
Flynn absolutely was not welcome to his presence last month, but he goes on for an interview that felt very uncomfortable for Jones on the 5th...
And then you take all of that into the context of trump, his allies, the opposition against him, and the ultimate goal of the Cabal...and it just doesn't make sense that this was all theater to install the Cabal once and for all.
If they wanted that, it was going to be Hillary who was going to plunge the knife in.
The amount of disinfo, and the variety of people pushing it is staggering. All you can do is choose to have faith in God and pray that His presence is still in this nation, and in those that serve in the military.
permalink parent save report block rep
Good call on the Durham Report. It’s going to be a blockbuster when it hits.

GQD_ 1 hour ago +29 / -0
Think about it this way
Flynn and his brothers have posted the Q oath WWG1WGA and the CNN sucks and Q sticker photo.
MSM confirms Flynn follows and supports Q and bans him from Twitter for such.
If Flynn supports or follows Q then he must know his name is mentioned in the Q posts, he knows that Q took credit for and linked all the Twitter banner changes and said it had a cryptic meaning. He told us Flynn played a huge role in the plan, he told us why Obama wanted Flynn and other white hats out.
So Flynn supporting Q CONFIRMS that YES the twitter banners were a cryptic message like Q told us. He confirms that YES Flynn and others have posted and are still posting cryptic related messages to us.
When the media says Flynn supports Q all one has to do is search for his name and read all the posts relating to him.
If these posts weren’t true, why would Flynn jump on board with Q and endorse all those posts made about him, and Trump, etc.
What A Beautiful Black Sky indeed Mr. Flynn
Some people are going to be as disappointed as a 4 year old on Christmas morning after trying to stay awake all night on Christmas eve, I am afraid.

Oh well. Life goes on.

UPDATE: All plane traffic across the USA and Europe has been grounded!! 😂

CHAOS_ACTUAL 1 hour ago +5 / -1
The aircraft activity over the U.S. and Europe right know appears to be a computer simulation.... I kept up activating a trace on every aircraft that came up over the U.S. for a long time, but my computer finally started to slow. Could not keep up.
Two things... the brightness of the icons and traces was different today, maxed out so that both the icons and the traces were almost florescent. Jewel like and sparkly even.

And the reason for that, among other objects being "painted" by the plane route traces, is that they are painting bouquets of flowers.

Early on it reminded me of the fireworks at the RNC nominating convention last year.

Since I had to stop I'll just wait until Monet is finished. Monet is what I am calling the AI that planned the plane routes that were actually flown, and had to take weeks if not months to lay in as a base line for simulation, let alone reconfigure the actual reconstruction of the aircraft routes in a program that would recombine the flown routes to get the colors layered... wait till you see it. It was fun to watch and to figure out what they were doing.
Did the Controllers go on strike again??????

I knew nothing about this, this time.

I swear!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT